Following our Nearest & Dearest Rivals 2020/21

Liverpool are going to squeek top 4 aren't they? 

West Ham look to have run out of steam and Leicester have the hardest run in out of the top 4 hopefuls. 

Big if I know but if we beat Arsenal in midweek I think we've all but qualified for Champions League. 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, ForeverCarefree said:

Liverpool are going to squeek top 4 aren't they? 

West Ham look to have run out of steam and Leicester have the hardest run in out of the top 4 hopefuls. 

Big if I know but if we beat Arsenal in midweek I think we've all but qualified for Champions League. 

I think Leicester will beat Spurs and might get something from their game with United with it being their run of 4 in 7 days.  4 points? Will that be enough for them?

Edited by JM7
Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Argo said:

Not sure why anyone is/was worried about West Ham.

It's been obvious for weeks they don't have the bollox to see this through. 

I got unnecessarily nervous when Antonio came back with the brace.

Edited by BluesPower
Happy he wasn't ready for us

42 minutes ago, Malta Blue said:

Now what do we want, look forward at the possibly to steal 2nd from utd and hope liverpool beat them. Or look for safety and hope utd beat the scouse twats in the game they have got in hand?

Not sure which I'd rather see.  1) utd lose their next 4 and finish 3rd befind us.  2) Ole runs the table and Pep loses his next 4 to end up with just another League Cup.

1 hour ago, The Brit said:

Huge weekend for chelsea in top 4 race.  Due to goal difference only one win needed from last 3 to guarantee finishing above West Ham, Everton and sp*rs. Hopefully Utd do us a favour v Leicester and Liverpool this week.

There was a very real chance west ham could have been level with us. Now they are left hoping Leicester and liverpool blow up as their chances to catch us are slim to none.

As was said earlier thank you don carlo. 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Malta Blue said:

Now what do we want, look forward at the possibly to steal 2nd from utd and hope liverpool beat them. Or look for safety and hope utd beat the scouse twats in the game they have got in hand?

Better for chelsea for Liverpool to be in the europa Lge. Finishing second means sod all.

Edited by The Brit

So the general consensus is it would of been nice to finish second but it's much more important to be able to have a laugh liverpool's expense?

Cant say I disagree

It would be nice for stevie g to come out of retirement to play the last few games of the season just so he gets yet another season of winning f**k all and finishing outside the top 4

I think top 4 will come down to our match with Leicester. Liverpool are very capable of winning last four matches especially as Man Utd have to play Leicester only 48 hrs before. 
It is a bit ridicules that Utd have been asked to play 3 matches in 5 days while Liverpool have 6 days to prepare.  

Willian scores his first goal for Arsenal tonight. 

Took 37 appearances and was from a free kick, so still not scored from open play. 

He also has 7 assists to his name but 3 of those came in the opening game of the season against Fulham. 

Safe to say we did the right thing letting him go. 

9 minutes ago, ForeverCarefree said:

Willian scores his first goal for Arsenal tonight. 

Took 37 appearances and was from a free kick, so still not scored from open play. 

He also has 7 assists to his name but 3 of those came in the opening game of the season against Fulham. 

Safe to say we did the right thing letting him go. 

Watch him score a hattrick against us now 😂

Rumours starting already that PSG might sack Poch at the end of the season. They've drawn 1-1 tonight to Rennes meaning Lille only need 4 points from their last 2 games to clinch the title. 

They were 1 point off the top of the table after 17 games when he took over. 

1 hour ago, Malta Blue said:

So the general consensus is it would of been nice to finish second but it's much more important to be able to have a laugh liverpool's expense?

Cant say I disagree

It would be nice for stevie g to come out of retirement to play the last few games of the season just so he gets yet another season of winning f**k all and finishing outside the top 4

It’s also the impact it has on their finances, ability to attract players and the Thursday-Sunday schedule which always affects clubs.

4 hours ago, PloKoon13 said:

Wow... farewell Fat Sam. Truly the end of an era.

He should never have returned, especially to West Brom. Never got relegated in his career, so chooses to return to management where relegation was pretty much guaranteed. What a way to ruin his legacy.

10 hours ago, PloKoon13 said:

Wow... farewell Fat Sam. Truly the end of an era.

Unfortunately Tuchel has copied Allerdyce's annoying habit of chewing gum in a rather off-putting way. We lost . Coincidence? I think not. 

3 hours ago, Munkworth said:

They can thank their fans for that....

Can have a huge affect on our season though, them having to play both our biggest rivals for top four within 48 hrs. 
Doesn't really impact Utd as they have top 4 guaranteed.