Following our Nearest & Dearest Rivals 2020/21

Scott Harris

6 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

There is no way United are just going to give Liverpool an easy win. The players would love nothing more than to end their Champions League hopes.

I don't know how they play against Liverpool in the pandemic but sometimes the energy to play against rivals is given to them from the fans

1 hour ago, Scott Harris said:

I don't think it's a stitch up at all. This is all because United fans forced a game to be postponed. They wouldn't have to play 3 games in 5 days if it wasn't for that.

I thought they could have played at the weekend but see Liverpool have a match on Sunday. Utd are such a shower of w**kers.

Let's just hope today was part 1 of 'Operation f*ck Liverpool up' and part 2 is play a much stronger team on Thursday and take points off them and ruin their Champions League hopes.

Not bothered in the slightest. 

To those who say it puts more pressure on our game tomorrow does it really? Cause all I read about after Leicester lost to newcastle was how we were under more pressure to win at city to take advantage. So regardless of today's result the pressure would have increased one way or another.

Simple as it sounds if we do our job properly in our remaining league games we make top 4. It is in pur hands and we could ask for no more than that given 5 months back we were 10th.

22 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

and with that city have overtaken us in league titles. lets be competitive again next season and end their dominance 

Ah, but they've won 5 since the Abu Dhabi lot arrived, and we've won 5 with Roman ... and we all know football didn't really exist before that LOL

2 hours ago, axman2526 said:

Why are you guys cheering on United so much? You know Liverpool need them to win more than we do or are just hoping to squash Leicester confidence ahead of saturday?

Squash Leicester's confidence and boost Utd's morale so they can tonk them in 2 days. 

2 minutes ago, Deino said:

Squash Leicester's confidence and boost Utd's morale so they can tonk them in 2 days. 

Fair enough. For me whatever happens in the fa cup final has nothing to do with United. 

We have shown against the best this country has to offer we can shut them down and press them all over the park. So Leicester being confident or not means nothing imo. If we show up with the right attitude and with respect we lift the cup.

In other news, Messi fans are basically crying on social media about how Messi could have won a PL title with Man City and how he would have played the CL final if he had changed teams :laugh2:

7 hours ago, Gol15 said:

In other news, Messi fans are basically crying on social media about how Messi could have won a PL title with Man City and how he would have played the CL final if he had changed teams :laugh2:

Barcelona have certainly f**ked up La Liga in the last 4 games ... looks like nobody really wants to win that title this year LOL.

Some Liverpool Fans/City Fans were crying about Utd playing a weaker team... Why? City made 9 changes and lost to us. Just because they have a few more front line players than Utd they should also be allowed to make changes? 

Utd had to make changes as they have 2 games in 48 hours and the other club they have to play Liverpool (one of their biggest rivals). 

Don't get me wrong it annoys me that Leicester get a leg up, but lets be honest Utd have Europa League final and Liverpool to think about. 

Hopefully united are saving their best performance for Liverpool. It should motivate them to knock Liverpool out of the top 4 race. If we win tonight, Liverpool will need to win all their games and hope someone drops enough points - which looks unlikely now. 

Is anyone else sick and tired of hearing about Man City, how great a team they have, how great their Manager is, how Foden is the 2nd coming and when they get turned over the pathetic excuses the media make; that they never played their best 11; they only played their reserves, so and so is injured. City deserve the win the CL because of they need to, to put the icing on the cake, because they are the best in Europe.  Personally I am sick to death of this sh*t...City and Pep have been exposed by CFC and TT and the media just don't want to admit it...I hope we trounce them in the final and that Werner makes up for all those missed chances.

If United can at least hold Liverpool today then Leicester can secure top 4 by beating us at the bridge.

A draw would have Liverpool join West ham at being 6 behind us with a game in hand, 2 further points behind the foxes. Even if they won those games in hand Leicester would come to the bridge knowing a victory would secure them 3rd place, which would also present West ham and Liverpool opportunities to overthrow us.

Big game to today for Leicester especially.

54 minutes ago, Deino said:

Now we're stuck hoping for Utd to win/draw after being given the most horrendous of scheduling. 

We are, so are Leicester. Cause that would set them up beautifully for our league game.

23 minutes ago, axman2526 said:

Personally think we need United to win. A draw would mean Liverpook would overtake us on GD if they ended on the same points as us.

Hope we don't NEED it, but we want it real bad for sure.  Already sick to my stomach that we have to pull for utd today.