Following our Nearest & Dearest Rivals 2020/21

2 minutes ago, Sexyfootball said:

Having previously lost only 4 games all PL season, United are now going to lose consecutive home games to both our main challengers aren't they ... !!!!

f**king muppet w**kers ...

You can rely on no one in the Premier League. When you are losing to dross like Arsenal, you get no favours.

We win our games or we miss out. Simples.

Can you remember the outcry the broadcasters made over the West Ham player getting sent off for treading on Chilwell? Yet now we’re hearing that tame thing with Bailly was a foul? And where was this outrage/analysis for the ones chelsea didn’t get last night? They didn’t even look at them.

4 minutes ago, axman2526 said:

Lol like I said Liverpool are going to get in to the top 4, there run in is piss easy.

Even with 2 kid CBs United are useless lol.

The 2 American owners have a deal here and so does the league, Liverpool will be top 4 the only question is if we can seal the deal or not.

Even if we beat Leicester at the weekend, it’s beating them again on Tuesday which matters more. You can imagine chelsea putting in another limp performance, especially if they’ve won the FA cup. 

I want 7 I want 7, come on Liverpool turn the screw lol.

3 minutes ago, JM7 said:

Even if we beat Leicester at the weekend, it’s beating them again on Tuesday which matters more. You can imagine chelsea putting in another limp performance, especially if they’ve won the FA cup. 

Leicester will secure their top 4 status Tuesday. They are the perfect team to break out tactics. Strong defence, pace on the break and lethal front men.

Just now, Gol15 said:

I can see our team being so tired in the CL final in comparison to Man City that has rested their key players now which would in turn make the difference.

No sympathy Gol. We should not have any. We have taken 1 point form 12 against WBA and Arsenal. Is our own fault and yesterday we won the game for Arsenal. I have no sympathy for incompetence and that is what TT and the team produced.