Following our Nearest & Dearest Rivals 2020/21

Scott Harris

On 11/05/2021 at 18:38, goose said:

Don’t think Utd give a f**k about Thursday now, they’ve a final to play. The likes of West Ham and maybe ourselves have been stitched up by the FA with ridicules 3 games in five days which included matches against main challengers to top 4. 
I think Liverpool will gain full points from the last 4 matches which means we need another 5 points.

Don’t know why people are surprised the way this is going. The FA have f**ked ourselves and West Ham over with the terrible rescheduling after the Utd thugs breaking into the ground. I’m sure they are pleased with themselves for helping Liverpool to top four.

3 minutes ago, axman2526 said:

No sympathy Gol. We should not have any. We have taken 1 point form 12 against WBA and Arsenal. Is our own fault and yesterday we won the game for Arsenal. I have no sympathy for incompetence and that is what TT and the team produced.

Man, one point from West Brom and arsenal this season..that stings.

1 minute ago, goose said:

Don’t know why people are surprised the way this is going. The FA have f**ked ourselves and West Ham over with the terrible rescheduling after the Utd thugs breaking into the ground. I’m sure they are pleased with themselves for helping Liverpool to top four.

No we screwed ourselves with an incompetent display yesterday.

5 minutes ago, axman2526 said:

No sympathy Gol. We should not have any. We have taken 1 point form 12 against WBA and Arsenal. Is our own fault and yesterday we won the game for Arsenal. I have no sympathy for incompetence and that is what TT and the team produced.

It would still hurt losing the CL final...

But after Solskjaer rested his entire team for most of tuesday, the schedule can hardly be blamed for this sh*t show from utd. They’re just not very good and Liverpool have turned up full of belief after we fcuked up last night.

1 minute ago, The Brit said:

Man, one point from West Brom and arsenal this season..that stings.

Exactly. If we miss out on CL football we have no one to blame but ourselves. TT came in and put us in 3rd on merit. If he and the team blow it it is completely on them.

2 minutes ago, Gol15 said:

It would still hurt losing the CL final...

It would, and of that is a concern then TT shpuld play the kids against Leicester and Villa. We get a CL spot if we win the final right. He is paid a lot of money to make the right calls.

1 minute ago, The Brit said:

But after Solskjaer rested his entire team for most of tuesday, the schedule can hardly be blamed for this sh*t show from utd. They’re just not very good and Liverpool have turned up full of belief after we fcuked up last night.

Yeah but Man Utd threw the Leicester game in order to go strong tonight. I’m not blaming them because the schedule forced them to. Better rescheduling and they could have played full teams both matches.

Yeah but Man Utd threw the Leicester game in order to go strong tonight. I’m not blaming them because the schedule forced them to. Better rescheduling and they could have played full teams both matches.

Ah yeah, of course. You’re right.