Following our Nearest & Dearest Rivals 2020/21

Getting 1 point out of 12 against West Brom and Arsenal this season might prove very costly.

Just need to hold our nerve and do the business in the final two games.

It’s hard to see Liverpool dropping points against West Brom, Burnley and Palace. All teams have nothing to play for.  Having said, I read Liverpool haven’t won 5 on the bounce for ages. 

5 hours ago, Sexyfootball said:

West Ham draw, and can now only get to 65 points, the same ceiling as Tottenham.

No longer a factor. However Pool will end on 69, starting with a handsome win at WBA. So if we dont win our last two matches, is 5th for us.

4 hours ago, axman2526 said:

No longer a factor. However Pool will end on 69, starting with a handsome win at WBA. So if we dont win our last two matches, is 5th for us.

We should be able to put a few past villa, no problem there and I cant see any leicster team beating us. They just haven't looked good enough to beat us, they have been mediocre all season. What league position or trophies have they got? They're a nothing team 😉

4 minutes ago, Malta Blue said:

We should be able to put a few past villa, no problem there and I cant see any leicster team beating us. They just haven't looked good enough to beat us, they have been mediocre all season. What league position or trophies have they got? They're a nothing team 😉

Too soon 😢

Amartey disrespecting the club pennant is pretty rich. 

That pennant has had a more glory filled career than him, and will likely be remembered more than an obscure pub quiz question in 20 years. 

Still goes to show how bad it is now that Leicester city's championship clingon benchwarmers are taking the piss. 

If that Kane goal is not off side ours last night should have stood. Not even bothered to show the lines this time, one repetition of when Kane starts the run (for me clearly off side) and goal stands. The inconsistency of refereeing is so blatant!

1 hour ago, RMH said:

If that Kane goal is not off side ours last night should have stood. Not even bothered to show the lines this time, one repetition of when Kane starts the run (for me clearly off side) and goal stands. The inconsistency of refereeing is so blatant!

It is about who they want to win and can use VAR as a tool to that means.