Following our Nearest & Dearest Rivals 2020/21

Scott Harris

10 minutes ago, evissy said:

Before the season started I predicted Arsenal will be in the CL fight. One thing they do well is defend. On top of that they have got serious quality in attack. 

Would bet my house they won't get CL. 

Liverpool, City, Us, United. Can't see past that and when you look at the depth of Arsenal's squad it's very telling compared to those clubs I mention. 

5 minutes ago, Chelsbear said:

Would bet my house they won't get CL. 

Liverpool, City, Us, United. Can't see past that and when you look at the depth of Arsenal's squad it's very telling compared to those clubs I mention. 

It would be a bit unexpected but they have very experienced side like Leicester did last season. Us and MU have very young sides. Liverpool for me is the team that has least to win and their squad depth is not the best. City for me is the side that probably wins the league. 

1 hour ago, evissy said:

Before the season started I predicted Arsenal will be in the CL fight. One thing they do well is defend. On top of that they have got serious quality in attack. 

Arsenal has improved defensively, but I don't think they create nearly enough, and over the long run Willian will not be the creator that they need. 

Willian always has a purple patch when he signs a new contract, wait until he gets to the middle of the season.

That being said, pretty smart of Arteta to play him near the goal when attacking and have him be the ball carrier when counterattacking.

It limits his inability to choke

Plus, it's only Fulham.

Edited by Deino

• coco unpinned this topic
  • Mod Stark locked this topic