Following our Nearest & Dearest Rivals 2020/21

1 minute ago, Eight Times said:

Should we be worrying about our top 4 credentials?

Yes. We cannot defend without Silva and we have two clowns to chose from if Mendy is injured.

2 minutes ago, axman2526 said:

Really starting to dislike this season. No fans is bad enough...

Actually I started really disliking it when we messed up the FA cup final.

17 minutes ago, The Brit said:

Early days but Jose is showing he’s still got it 

People wrote him off after the first game (typical reactionary stuff), but if you allow him to shape the team the way he wants he can still get results.  

Spuds are zipping about all over the pitch looking like the dogs knackers ,whilst the unhappy hammer look like they have lead in their legs whislt treading water . 

there was a comment on the wireless this afternoon that pricked my ears up and caught my attention about Frank and Ole at the wheel and the former spuds manager poch ( cant spell rest of pochs name ) 

both Frank/Ole are young new managers lacking on various tactical parts of the game and both are treading on ice due to both teams downfalls at the moment . Whoever gets sacked first between Frank/Ole poch will be the best option out there to be placed as next manager due to him doing well at the spuds and also he is on the dole and signing on every 2nd week .

man utd have been flirting with poch for sometime now but Ole is not so much at the wheel these days as more been thrown under the bus by the ranks above him at OT .

No reports of chelsea been interested in poch ,but when you take JM is manager at 3 point lane ,and should Frank Get sacked before ole poch will be a viable option For SB .

21 minutes ago, Eight Times said:

Should we be worrying about our top 4 credentials?

For sure. It's not just United and Leicester we need to worry about this season, but Tottenham, Arsenal and Everton as well. If we didn't have a sh*t defence, then I wouldn't be worried, I would actually be less worried about top 4 and I would believe we would have a chance at winning the title. 

1 minute ago, Scott Harris said:

For sure. It's not just United and Leicester we need to worry about this season, but Tottenham, Arsenal and Everton as well. If we didn't have a sh*t defence, then I wouldn't be worried, I would actually be less worried about top 4 and I would believe we would have a chance at winning the title. 

Never mind worrying about been in top 4 this term > iam a tad stressed about where cfc will end up within the top 3 London teams and at the moment due to our defensive issues no matter how many goals we score iam looking at cfc been in 3rd slot behind Spurs/Arsenal = no European football at all ,not Even on a thursday night . 

at the moment both Spurs/Arsenal look far more better than last season 

This is exactly what annoys me about Chelsea. Sanchez is quite poor and can be very clumsy yet in this Spurs team he is able to look better than he is because of their shape and defensive instruction set by Mourinho. 

Zouma would look world class with the right coaching. 

5 minutes ago, MayosNoun! said:

This is exactly what annoys me about Chelsea. Sanchez is quite poor and can be very clumsy yet in this Spurs team he is able to look better than he is because of their shape and defensive instruction set by Mourinho. 

Let's not get carried away.

:smile:

Kane plays striker however often drops deep and the two wingers almost go into a two striker formation at times. It’s quite a unique approach. The wingers then run wide or run in behind and Kane usually finds them. Defenders can’t cope with it. 

7 minutes ago, MayosNoun! said:

Spurs CB aren't better than ours they are just setup better