Following our Nearest & Dearest Rivals 2020/21

4 hours ago, Backbiter said:

Yes. But the ref whose handling of the two life-threatening incidents in the game was so scandalous was rightly condemned on all sides and has never been heard from again.

Sorry, I meant 'was promoted to be the top refereeing official in the game whose influence is still profound to this day'.

I hear aforementioned top refereeing official is doing a wonderful job to this day

Edited by The Brit
4 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

Determined to ruin football. 

Makes you wonder if they set this up all along. Made some ridiculous demands to get control of the football in this country knowing full well it would be turned down, just so they can then claim they need to create a Euro league now then. If this happens I wont be watching any of it. 

I just can't see proper football fans paying to watch this crap. Just shows how football owners are so blinded by money, they don't realise what their supporters actually want. And besides, how can you improve on the entertainment the Premier League brings?! I'd rather watch Chelsea v Aston Villa every season than Chelsea v PSG. 

I was always taught that it was wrong to speak ill of the dead, no matter for whom they played. I sincerely hope that his assailant is punished to the full extent of the law for the life he has taken away.

I would like to make a short statement at this time:

R.I.P. Virgil van Dijk

While your time with us was cut tragically short, you were still able to achieve some incredible things.

Your hair reminded me of Mario Melchiot, which always made me smile.

You took away one of the great standards of mockery of our time, and restored dignity to those people who are least able to spell the word.

May the refuse of that city flow richly with untouched chicken dinners on this night.

I have also written a poem:

Virgil van Dijk

You cost seventy-five million pounds

I typoed your Christian name once

It spelled 'Virgin' - this made me laugh

One cannot imagine how much I regret that now.

"The best centre back of all time?" - I am frequently asked

Tonight - I will pretend that you were

R.I.P.

5 hours ago, PloKoon13 said:

I was always taught that it was wrong to speak ill of the dead, no matter for whom they played. I sincerely hope that his assailant is punished to the full extent of the law for the life he has taken away.

I would like to make a short statement at this time:

R.I.P. Virgil van Dijk

While your time with us was cut tragically short, you were still able to achieve some incredible things.

Your hair reminded me of Mario Melchiot, which always made me smile.

You took away one of the great standards of mockery of our time, and restored dignity to those people who are least able to spell the word.

May the refuse of that city flow richly with untouched chicken dinners on this night.

I have also written a poem:

Virgil van Dijk

You cost seventy-five million pounds

I typoed your Christian name once

It spelled 'Virgin' - this made me laugh

One cannot imagine how much I regret that now.

"The best centre back of all time?" - I am frequently asked

Tonight - I will pretend that you were

R.I.P.

The reaction to his death Injury has been ridiculous but hilarious at the same time. I think this is my favourite thing to come out of it so far

😆

55 minutes ago, ForeverCarefree said:

Ozil, shots fired. I'll him him this... He's very good at shelf PR. 

£350k a week and not even included in the 25 man squad. 

Stupid Arsenal. Ozil has to be the luckiest person on the planet. Paid for doing nothing 

3 hours ago, dkw said:

8-D1308-F6-4907-486-A-BED9-CF6-EAA5834-C

00-F6-E2-B2-74-B5-4-A40-A255-2-A0-CA36-D

56477-E9-D-5736-479-F-A536-8161-D7-D5648

Absolutely sickening, just utter vermin.

Not only that, how on earth do they know this is (apparently) Pickford's partner? Why keep tabs on stuff like that, and then follow them on social media, don't they have better things to do?

Never mind, I withdraw the last question 😆

3 hours ago, Deino said:

Stupid Arsenal. Ozil has to be the luckiest person on the planet. Paid for doing nothing 

As long as he pays the wages of that poor Arsenal mascot, it's money well spent (as long as it isn't mine :wink: ) and hopefully it annoys the Arsenal board.