Following our Nearest & Dearest Rivals 2020/21

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

5 minutes ago, mojo said:

I’ve never liked him because he’s so f**king phoney behind his child like face and he’s a proper c**t although he’s not that kind of a player

He's a horrible little c**t, got away with a nasty foul on that Everton player because he was so upset and the media lapped it up. 

2 minutes ago, dkw said:

He's a horrible little c**t, got away with a nasty foul on that Everton player because he was so upset and the media lapped it up. 

that was like cherry on the cake for all the wrong reasons. red card overturned, but Gomes out for the season

Impressed with Burnley tonight they worked so hard.

Kane was impressive, Spurs concede a corner, ball goes over him so he runs back to the goal line and then clears a certain goal.

At the other end from a corner standing near the edge of the box the corner goes behind him he jogs back gets his head to it, to knock to over the defenders for Son to head the winner.

I didn't see all the match yet for me Kane MOTD.

Not to worried about Spu*s at the moment but it does seem Mourinho has got his mojo back and they will certainly be challenging for top 4. Does help when you've got players bang in form like Kane and Son but are they too dependent on them? This season could come down to which teams "big players" step up. So far it's Kane & Son doing it for Spu*s and it will be Mane, Salah & Firmino for the Dippers. KDB & Aguerro (& Sterling) for City. Arsenal still rely heavily on Aubameyang and Utd Fernandes & Rashford.

Think we really need some of our players to start getting us over the line in games - Werner, Havertz, Pulicic being the main ones. We need one or more of them to become our Hazard if we want to be challenging this season. 

Watched a bit of MGB vs RMA, the Germans were really dominant up until the 70ish minute.

Hazard came on and should have scored, put the ball the wrong side of the post yet the real difference for me was Modric like Hazard willing to run at players and he did it more effectively.

Scrappy goals yet they got level.

Poch has to wait a while yet, IMO. 

So the Barcelona president quit and all but admitted their is going to be a European league. What a load of utter sh*te thats going to be.

Now departed Barcelona President Bartomeu announces upon his exit that the club has accepted to join a new European Super League. Previous plans for said league seen by Get French Football News indicated the likely eventual involvement of PSG and one of Lyon or Marseille.