Following our Nearest & Dearest Rivals 2020/21

24 minutes ago, dkw said:

And Harry kane backs into a player outside the box and gets a penalty of VAR, ridiculous. How anyone can claim there is nothing dodgy going on is beyond me.

I'm always shocked when these are given as free kicks. If anything at all, it should have been given against Kane. Can easily disrupt the jumping player's fall and cause an injury

1 hour ago, MayosNoun! said:

Arteta likes to defend and pass and hope the other team make a mistake. It’s ridiculously boring. 

Tell that to Tim Cahill, who thinks the sun shines out of his backside. Roy Keane not only nailed how crap Utd were but as Cahill continued to drool over the arse, he went ‘steady on, they’re not Bayern Munich’.

33 minutes ago, Imran_CFC said:

Ole is going to have to think of some new tactics, seems like the plan A of counter attacking teams has been figured out.

Makes me wonder if Lampard will change our tactics when we meet them next time, if we can play more openly and be more willing to win the game rather than just making it sure that we don't flat out lose out after a counter attack...

3 minutes ago, Gol15 said:

Makes me wonder if Lampard will change our tactics when we meet them next time, if we can play more openly and be more willing to win the game rather than just making it sure that we don't flat out lose out after a counter attack...

We play them next 27th Feb it would be nice if they come to SB needing the points yet you feel with Olly at the helm they would still play counter attack.

1 minute ago, Strider6003 said:

We play them next 27th Feb it would be nice if they come to SB needing the points yet you feel with Olly at the helm they would still play counter attack.

Good point, they will be under more pressure if they keep losing anyway which is good for us.