Following our Nearest & Dearest Rivals 2020/21

1 hour ago, jack h said:

The WBA penalty literally gets more inexplicable with each viewing. Fernandes totally misses the ball when he swings at it and clashes Gallacher's shin. It's totally a clear penalty, utterly ridiculous!

Solskjaer will do his best Trump impression as usual to gaslight this bollocks in the post match interview. Every dodgy decision that went his way was absolutely correct, every decision that went against him was wrong. The FA are actually against them cos' fixtures, injuries, grass length etc.

spot on. can’t stand this phony bloke post match comments. 

all he does is watching replays on his ipad during the game like f**king security guy

Can anybody really blame us for thinking something dodgy is going on in this league and Manchester United? Name one club that has had so many bizarre VAR decisions go in their favour since it was bought into the game.......you won't be able to because there aren't any. It's not just a one off thing with United, it's happening every other game, and it's been going on since before lockdown started. It ramped up when they signed serial diver Bruno Fernandes. 

If it was happening every few months, you would be annoyed, but you wouldn't suspect something dodgy is going on, but it's so frequent that it's gaining more and more attention and raising more eyebrows. 

We know how much the Premier League loves money, so I guess its in their best interest to keep United competing at the top, they aren't just going to let them slip away and become a mid table team, or worse, relegated to the Championship. I'm not saying this is definitely what is going on, but when you see these crazy decisions time after time, every other game, it makes you think all kinds of things.

People running VARs are still making sh1t up as they go, the 2 over turned penalties were dead set by the standard this season, so why change it at week 9 of the season? It's hard to feel sorry for Pep, knew he was going to play against a parked bus, and his only game plan was to slow walk the ball into the net the whole game.

1 hour ago, ashwin said:

Am I the only one who thought that Ederson make some terrible decisions yesterday and was directly to blame for the second goal? And he did this a couple of times more.

No you aren't, my reaction was why he's there covering that angle? There was no way that guy would scored directly if he stayed in goal. Even for the first goal, he came out and made the finish easy for Son, sure he was not the man culprit, but it made things so much easier for Son.

12 hours ago, Scott Harris said:

Can anybody really blame us for thinking something dodgy is going on in this league and Manchester United? Name one club that has had so many bizarre VAR decisions go in their favour since it was bought into the game.......you won't be able to because there aren't any. It's not just a one off thing with United, it's happening every other game, and it's been going on since before lockdown started. It ramped up when they signed serial diver Bruno Fernandes. 

If it was happening every few months, you would be annoyed, but you wouldn't suspect something dodgy is going on, but it's so frequent that it's gaining more and more attention and raising more eyebrows. 

We know how much the Premier League loves money, so I guess its in their best interest to keep United competing at the top, they aren't just going to let them slip away and become a mid table team, or worse, relegated to the Championship. I'm not saying this is definitely what is going on, but when you see these crazy decisions time after time, every other game, it makes you think all kinds of things.

I know what your saying Scott, literally yesterday before the Man Utd match I posted about how the FA & Premier League do subtle things in the favour of Liverpool & Man Utd.

I used to think I was maybe slightly over-reacting but it happens so often it surely can't qualify as coincidences anymore.

How do think Liverpool & Man Utd have had the audacity to spearhead things like a breakaway Super League or for certain clubs have ultimate powers within the Premier League?

It's because they are so used to things going their way that they think the next logical step is to make it official and confirm their status as untouchables.

The point you make about the money is a good one too, it's not in the Premier League's interest to upset Liverpool & Man Utd deeply, as they are the 2 biggest clubs and therefore the Premier League's 2 most marketable clubs.

We have had literally heard Mark Clattenberg admit he willingly and falsely gave Man Utd a corner because Roy Keane shouted at him in a scary way.

He was promoting a book at the time so that's why we got that snippet.

Imagine the subtle little things that have gone on or that go on now that we will never find out about!

Maybe we'll find out more over the next few years as other referees retire and then release their books.

Fulham's off-the-ball organisation and constant defensive panic is hilarious. They're getting ripped apart down the left over and over again (poor Ola Aina isn't getting any protection from De Cordova-Reid). Had Richarlison not fluffed his lines just now Lucas Digne would have had a hat trick of assists in the first half!

On the bright side it's a good day to have forgotten to take the spine of Everton players out of my fantasy team!