Following our Nearest & Dearest Rivals 2020/21

1 hour ago, DidierDrogbalala said:

Mehhh, I agree with the ref being bad but we were just so poor after Pulisics goal didn’t create much after that.

I wonder how many years can Arsenal sustain without Champions League Money without big cuts in the players wages. Surely they won’t qualify this season so it’s 4 season in a row now ?

@Slojo

edit: quoted the wrong post.

No team was great in that game, but the referee decisions definitely helped Arsenal, and the horrible sending off completely determined the game. 

2 minutes ago, Slojo said:

No team was great in that game, but the referee decisions definitely helped Arsenal, and the horrible sending off completely determined the game. 

I agree no team was great that day but Taylor made it very unlikely we could succeed that day.

Long before that sending off Taylor influenced the game by booking Mount when Ceballos kicked Mason’s foot and then dived like he was fouled.

1 minute ago, Eight Times said:

At least we can put all this nonsense about Leicester winning the league to bed.  That would never happen.

Not with VAR to help there favorite team. Yes Liverpool, that is you. Thst is why you made such a stick about pickford cause you are used to every single call helping you.

1 minute ago, ForeverCarefree said:

Less than 10 games played and it's already looking like Manchester City are out of the title race and Arsenal out of the top 4.

Recruitment from both sides is looking stranger with each passing week. 

You can add to that it looks like Sheff United and Fulham are doomed already and title appears in the bag for Liverpool. 

Was boring last season. May well be this one too 

3 hours ago, Strider6003 said:

Yes that must rank as a bad defeat when Liverpool should have been vulnerable.

I see Rogers mentioned an early handball against Matip not given, haven't seen it so cannot comment.

See Dow's post higher up.

Probably the clearest unpenalised handball since TAA got away with one in a season-changing decision last season. I'm sure it was just a coincidence that it was at the same ground in a top of the table clash with the score at 0-0.

8 hours ago, Strider6003 said:

Yes that must rank as a bad defeat when Liverpool should have been vulnerable.

I see Rogers mentioned an early handball against Matip not given, haven't seen it so cannot comment.

Definite handball especially given how trigger happy VAR is towards penalties these days.

That aside it's another big game that Rodgers has lost. Yet again proving a nearly man. 

Rodgers is so over rated it's not funny, just about every defining game this year he managed f* it up. It's alarming that a injury depleted Liverpool showed more urgency and drive than Leicester, and I'm not even going to count the number of Liverpool players been on International break. Of course Liverpool was going to get away with a 50-50 penalty call, United got away with a 99-1 penalty, it's not good to upset the big fan base 😬