Following our Nearest & Dearest Rivals 2020/21

11 minutes ago, dkw said:

Seeing that non penalty replayed again just makes it even more ridiculous that the ref didn't give it after watching it. Utterly farcical. 

It is not ridiculous, it is expected. Liverpool complained and complained when a couple went against them so now they are back to VAR and refs second favorite team behind Varchester united

Arteta's lineup is mental and to add to that he's apparently letting two of their brightest prospects walk out of the club, after blocking departures of Holding and Xhaka, offering Mustafi a new deal and singing an ageing William for three years.

He's starting to remind me of Kaa from the jungle book, got fans on a trance convincing them to trust him while he kills the club.

14 minutes ago, Argo said:

Arteta's lineup is mental and to add to that he's apparently letting two of their brightest prospects walk out of the club, after blocking departures of Holding and Xhaka, offering Mustafi a new deal and singing an ageing William for three years.

He's starting to remind me of Kaa from the jungle book, got fans on a trance convincing them to trust him while he kills the club.

Oh right....just like Don J Trump in the States...

I wonder when the AFTV cretins will get back into the Emirates. They’ve turned gurning at the camera and grifting off the back of their team’s lack of success an art form. Fancy them to win tonight so their wives will be safe tonight.

Edited by Zagger

57 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

This happens quite often with us.

I swear it happened like 10 times last season. Every time we dropped points, so did everyone else. It was a complete emotional roller-coaster. Whenever we lost a game it was "f**k, that's it, it's all gone now" then bang, everyone else loses and it's okay. 

2 minutes ago, Slojo said:

I swear it happened like 10 times last season. Every time we dropped points, so did everyone else. It was a complete emotional roller-coaster. Whenever we lost a game it was "f**k, that's it, it's all gone now" then bang, everyone else loses and it's okay. 

It was the same the season before as well.

In the space of a few weeks Arsenal have had Pepe sent off for violent conduct, Partey walk off the pitch during a counter attack, Luiz carrying on after allegedly suffering a concussion & now Xhaka sent off. 

Can't just be players letting the team down, the manager doesn't have a clue how to demand respect amongst his players.