20/21 League Position?

Vote for your guess at league position  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Where will Chelsea finish this season

Liverpool,Tottenham,United and City are all better than us at the moment so i'm expecting us to finish fifth and even that will be hard with Leicester and Everton being pretty good this year so in the worst case scenario i'm thinking we could end up in seventh.Our next 4 games in the league will say a lot about us.If we don't pick up at least 6 points from these games i'm afraid we're in for a long winter lol

26 minutes ago, mm24 said:

Liverpool,Tottenham,United and City are all better than us at the moment so i'm expecting us to finish fifth and even that will be hard with Leicester and Everton being pretty good this year so in the worst case scenario i'm thinking we could end up in seventh.Our next 4 games in the league will say a lot about us.If we don't pick up at least 6 points from these games i'm afraid we're in for a long winter lol

it's a tricky moment for us and agree Liverpool, Spurs and Utd are currently better than us.

Don't think City are, though if they beat the Saints that changes.

We have had injures corresponding with our defeats and think that will happen also to some of our peers later in the season.

2 minutes ago, Strider6003 said:

it's a tricky moment for us and agree Liverpool, Spurs and Utd are currently better than us.

Don't think City are, though if they beat the Saints that changes.

We have had injures corresponding with our defeats and think that will happen also to some of our peers later in the season.

Hopefully we manage to turn it around somehow.Monday is a must win for me.

25 minutes ago, dansubrosa said:

We’ll finish top 4 comfortably. This is just a blip.

Love your optimism.

If we play like we did a bit earlier in the season, sure. But our form in these last four games has been really poor and if we don't turn it around soon it is more than a blip. The return of Ziyech will certainly help but other players need to step up.

Liverpool and Man City are obviously better than us and Man Utd are more clinical than us, so the way I see it there is only one place up for grabs regarding Champions League qualification.

It’ll depend on what points we can take off our main rivals like Spurs, Leicester and Everton etc...

Our record against teams in the upper half of the league isn’t great so Frank will have to find a way of beating these teams if we want to make the top 4.

Our form in the past month has been poor, but top 4 is still well in reach if we get our act together.

Had we beaten Arsenal yesterday, we'd be sitting 3rd and singing a different tune right now. The fact it's a close season at the top means things aren't as bad as they may seem at the moment.

2 hours ago, Jezz said:

Our form in the past month has been poor, but top 4 is still well in reach if we get our act together.

Had we beaten Arsenal yesterday, we'd be sitting 3rd and singing a different tune right now. The fact it's a close season at the top means things aren't as bad as they may seem at the moment.

Yeah,let's hope that at the end of the season you won't be saying: "Oh,we would've been top 4 if we had won those 10 games " lol

If we had our full strength team I'd say about 4th, maybe 3rd. But Ziyech has only played a handful of games, injured most of the time. Pulisic can't string 5 games together. Right now, i'd say we'd have to be aiming for 6th, which given the money we spent is atrocious. But Liverpool, City, Spurs, Man Utd and Leceister are all better than us and likely to finish above us, so...

On 28/12/2020 at 15:21, Zeta said:

If we had our full strength team I'd say about 4th, maybe 3rd. But Ziyech has only played a handful of games, injured most of the time. Pulisic can't string 5 games together. Right now, i'd say we'd have to be aiming for 6th, which given the money we spent is atrocious. But Liverpool, City, Spurs, Man Utd and Leceister are all better than us and likely to finish above us, so...

Tottenham, United and Leicester aren’t better than us. We have a better squad and we’re in terrible form yet everyone is still within reach.

One injury to Bruno and Ole will be sacked. Kane or Son starts to go out of form, Mourinho throws the whole team under bus. Clearly we’re better than Leicester, come on.

I think 6th is probably looking likely if we get out of this slump, but top 4 isn't beyond reach. 

Just not seeing much change from this bad form, and every game we slip a little further back. Lets hope we can get a good result on Sunday, and build on that!

• 3 weeks later...
  • coco unpinned this topic
  • coco locked this topic