Chelsea v Liverpool (PL) Sun 20th Sep 2020 16:30 GMT

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Poor positioning between our CBs and there was no one to tell them that, not from our coaching line and not from the GK.

Christensen had a really good game, I'd say he saved us from goal because Mane was running it through Kepa.

I just don't know what to say, play 10 men against Liverpool and win it, sounds like an impossible mission. 

Just now, EdinburghBlue said:

Did he nout ? Mane was getting that ball without Christensen grabbing him. That’s why he’s been sent off. If the ref thought he wasn’t getting the ball it would be yellow. Mane would have been round Kepa for a tap in. 

Better than being down to 10 against a team that presses so much. 

Guys a moron

Amazing we spend so much money yet still didn’t address our problems at CB. Could’ve gone after plenty of people this summer but the board apparently forgot our defenders are terrible. I mean seriously Sarr and a 36 year old Silva are the best? Silva sure but why didn’t we address this first and foremost 

1 minute ago, Valerie said:

No no, you don't understand, this is the break between the first and second half. Anything else you would like to learn about football, just holler. We're here to help.

f**king hell... my sides.. you are so hilarious. And they say woman aren't funny.

Just now, bisright1 said:

Unlucky from Christensen, sometimes you just got to do that. The ball was too good. His starting position was poor. 

If he hadn't fouled mane we'd be 1-0 down. 

Eh, no we wouldn’t and even if so, we’d have 11 men to attempt a comeback. What an outrageous comment. 

Now we are down to 10 men with 45 minutes left. 

1 minute ago, bisright1 said:

Unlucky from Christensen, sometimes you just got to do that. The ball was too good. His starting position was poor. 

If he hadn't fouled mane we'd be 1-0 down. 

Which I would take over being 45 minutes against the 11 of Liverpool. We got not much less chance of getting anything now than going 1-0 down.