Chelsea v Liverpool (PL) Sun 20th Sep 2020 16:30 GMT

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

10 minutes ago, Jezq8 said:

People still think christensen did the right thing ? 

I don't think it was the right thing, I don't think it was deliberate. He put himself in a bad situation through his poor starting position and then the rest was inevitable. 

We weren't set up right. We were playing 2 attacking players and someone who hasn't got to the pace of the premier league yet. We should have had kante kova and Havertz as midfield 3 and mount Werner and Giroud up top. 

Just now, enigma said:

Did you watch the first half? We were the more dangerous team. The red changed things. You go up against a Liverpool side with 10 men, it's an uphill battle. We are settling in new players too. As well as having a poor keeper. Keep things in perspective. 

On top of that Frank had to play this side because of multiple injuries. The red changed everything. 

Just now, Deino said:

The sad thing about this game is that we have the necessary players to win and give liverpool a fight except they're all injured or not fit.

Thiago, Chilwell, Pulisic and Ziyech would have helped out a lot!

And once they come back someone that is currently playing will be injured after Lampard overplayed him...

4 minutes ago, CFCCAN said:

Well it hasn't been his best game tactically for sure...gets no passes from me either this year.  This certainly was a disappointing selection and tactics today; I expected us at home to be more more aggressive than what I've seen today.

Exactly !!! We showed more in the FA cup against Liverpool.. This was a COWARDLY performance 

Lampard said he wanted to close the gap on City and Liverpool this season, so why set us up like a team at the bottom half of the table at home? We have been so timid and negative from the first minute. Tottenham, United, City they would never have let Liverpool have it this easy at home. Even Everton and Arsenal would have approached the game differently.

2 minutes ago, enigma said:

Did you watch the first half? We were the more dangerous team. The red changed things. You go up against a Liverpool side with 10 men, it's an uphill battle. We are settling in new players too. As well as having a poor keeper. Keep things in perspective. 

I also don’t think we were that bad. One could argue that it was after we became more emboldened that we got into trouble.

1 minute ago, evissy said:

On top of that Frank had to play this side because of multiple injuries. The red changed everything. 

We have no Pulisic, who has been arguably our best attacking player last season. Liverpool have a full strength side out here.