Chelsea v Liverpool (PL) Sun 20th Sep 2020 16:30 GMT

Just now, The Don Antonio said:

I am not absolving Kepa of any blame but we have been passing the ball in our penalty box all day . Its like we were scared of liverpool. At least leeds showed balls when playing liverpool. We have been lethargic and timid since the first whistle. Lampard must take some responsibility for this COWARD like performance

We Always Do It Regardless Who The Opponent Is

I've turned it off.  Beyond tired of individual mistakes.  Every week they make them.  Kepa weekly with his mistakes.  he can serious sod off from Chelsea.  Should never wear the shirt again.  I said this 7 weeks ago when we lost at Anfield.

Get is together Chelsea.  Play the best players in their best damn positions.  Stop this tinkering with pathetic mediocrity in so many positions. Drop Kepa, Christensen, Alonso, Jorginho and Mount.

I actually think that this is a pretty SH!t performance from a number of players and the set up, lack of any cohesive pattern and tactical naivety from the management is quite shocking especially as we are only seeing the second game. But with this keeper I don't think Mendy may be enough for this side. The erosion of confidence in our defence may well need a stellar signing in goal to bring back confidence. We don't have the money any longer but we really should be going all in for Oblak 

I think this game has got at least 4-0 written all over it. Klopp is treating this like a training game as he can see that strategically and tactically we are so inferior to him