Chelsea v Liverpool (PL) Sun 20th Sep 2020 16:30 GMT

4 minutes ago, The Don Antonio said:

I am not absolving Kepa of any blame but we have been passing the ball in our penalty box all day . Its like we were scared of liverpool. At least leeds showed balls when playing liverpool. We have been lethargic and timid since the first whistle. Lampard must take some responsibility for this COWARD like performance

Well it hasn't been his best game tactically for sure...gets no passes from me either this year.  This certainly was a disappointing selection and tactics today; I expected us at home to be more more aggressive than what I've seen today.

Chosse the correct answer :-

Kepa is :

1) A donkey that was cloned as a goal keeper 

2) A sectioned nutcase who escaped from his mental asylum in Spain .

3) A dwarf that was employed by Paddy Powers OddsBetting against how many managers he can cause to be sacked.

4)An imbecile used by a  Psychological study on human endurance ( Chelsea Fans are the case subject)

21 minutes ago, big blue said:

Tbf liverpool are under no pressure until they reach out half, whereas we are being pressed all the way up to kepa.

But I question we have the players to play out from the back regardless. It's painful to watch and I don't ever think I have seen a defender as uncomfortable with the ball at his feet and looking likely to trip over the ball every time he has it, as Zouma.

1 minute ago, ZouMan said:

Kepa is :

3) A dwarf that was employed by Paddy Powers OddsBetting against how many managers he can cause to be sacked.

4)An imbecile used by a  Psychological study on human endurance ( Chelsea Fans are the case subject)

5) All of the above

2 minutes ago, ZouMan said:

Kepa is :

5) A fan masquerading as a footballer to steal a living

5 minutes ago, Deino said:

I just don't get it. Leeds showed us the way. Just copy them, why is Frank so scared of Liverpool? 

Did you watch the first half? We were the more dangerous team. The red changed things. You go up against a Liverpool side with 10 men, it's an uphill battle. We are settling in new players too. As well as having a poor keeper. Keep things in perspective.