Forum may be a bit wonky for a few days

Mod Stark

3 hours ago, Valerie said:

New group? What new group? Am I a member? Say yes, I've had a rough day. 

I would also like to know more about this group I would love unlimited reactions.

What happened with your day val? I also had a bad day but mine was yesterday, I noticed another sick with a hole in it

28 minutes ago, Mod Stark said:

It's not some suped-up new group really @Malta Blue its simply cause people asked for an ad-free subscription which is now added. Go to Store at the top and Subscriptions.

Huh, I never knew that was an option rather ironically I got an add when I clicked on the subscription button. I dont understand why people get so wound up about them, just got to press the back button when the pop up comes and it's pretty easy to ignore the banner adds. I think I'll keep the ads but make an annual donation just because I like you (but it's mainly because the amount I set myself is cheaper)

Just now, Remy10 said:

I had to zoom in, but honestly, it was all the thanks I needed! 

Yeah sorry I probably should of warned you,l but you should try living with it, it's really difficult going for a wee, sometimes I'm stood there trying to aim a single hair instead of what I'm supposed to be aiming....makes quite a mess, no wonder my wife hates me 🤭

8 minutes ago, Zeta said:

Not as good as the old one I did with Stamford the lion.

Laungage like this is very provocative 

You should design an after the CL win banner and post it on here and let the people decide.

You should be willing to back up your quality banner making comments with actions.

I'd join in but the only "editing" software I know how to use is Microsoft paint and unless people want a crudely drawn stick man version of Mason Mount I dont think I've got the goods.

38 minutes ago, Strider6003 said:

@Munkworth and @Malta Blue

The Pinky and Perky or Sooty and Sweep of the forum.

I'd say go careful with the newbie threads or they will wonder if it is really a football forum they have joined or the lunatics asylum. :smile:

instead of the child friendly characters you suggested I think it would be better if we were 2 different Jack Nicholson characters

The Shining GIF by Top 100 Movie Quotes of All Time

Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Malta Blue said:

Laungage like this is very provocative 

You should design an after the CL win banner and post it on here and let the people decide.

You should be willing to back up your quality banner making comments with actions.

I'd join in but the only "editing" software I know how to use is Microsoft paint and unless people want a crudely drawn stick man version of Mason Mount I dont think I've got the goods.

Edited by Zeta

6 hours ago, Munkworth said:

@Remy10 when you design the banner for my socks based sub-forum remember Blue socks are the luckiest socks. 

I’ve seen the debates in the match day threads, I’ll pass the honour to @Zeta, and we can see which colour Stamford will be wearing... 😂