WBA v Chelsea (PL) Sat 26th Sep 2020 17:30 GMT

It’s been said above. This could have serious ramifications for frank. I can see WBA scoring 4 or 5. Get one before half time and there us still a chance for a draw. But I can’t see us holding them out. 
honestly I’m appalled but not surprised. 

4 minutes ago, carrickblue said:

wtf is this? how can you be a Premier League footballer and not do the basics. Can't blame Frank, it's the players. 

He picks the players, you can blame him as much as you want.

Just now, PloKoon13 said:

What the f**k is going on? Why on earth is there so much space between the midfield and the forward line? Kanté and Kovacic aren't Fabregas, how are they going to get the ball forward? We look absolutely atrocious.

From middle to back we are a disgrace. There doesn't seem to be any real instruction to how we are supposed to play. 

We have a wealth of Riches but it's like we have just met each other at half past 5 today. 

2 minutes ago, Brutos said:

At some point you have to stop look at the players and look at the manager. WBA has a plan each player knows their role as what they need to do we on the other hand don't it's that f**king simple.

This sums it up.

Wow, over 300 million on young injury prone attacking players and a midget keeper whilst having this defence. I'm sure it's got absolutely nothing at all to do with Frank, but who the hell is behind this player recruitment strategy? Still, it certainly put Barnsley in their place!

3 minutes ago, PloKoon13 said:

What the f**k is going on? Why on earth is there so much space between the midfield and the forward line? Kanté and Kovacic aren't Fabregas, how are they going to get the ball forward? We look absolutely atrocious.

They don't just struggle to help the forwards, they leave the middle of the pitch so open which leaves our defenders vulnerable. I have lost count the amount of times we have lost the ball high up the pitch and West Brom players are running at our back line without any pressure.