Spurs v Chelsea (LC) Tues 29th Sep 19:45 GMT

10 minutes ago, Argo said:

Do people seriously still think the restart happened just so Liverpool could win the league? 

It was about money, and how much would be lost. Hence the PL restarted and the womens league did not.

However IF the league had been abandoned and no title been award like with Ajax how do you think that would of played out? Liverpool's fans would have started a civil war.

3 minutes ago, axman2526 said:

It was about money, and how much would be lost. Hence the PL restarted and the womens league did not.

However IF the league had been abandoned and no title been award like with Ajax how do you think that would of played out? Liverpool's fans would have started a civil war.

Ofcourse it's about money, from football to McDonald's right down to Steve from Preston's mini local mechanics garage, any business is about money.

The one thing I expect is to see regulion starting for spuds. Spuds were unlucky against Newcastle and are a pretty good side this season. Still given Kane’s injury history I wouldn’t play him every game. Ndombele will likely start for them as well. 

‘I’d play chlwell if fit and Dave on the right. I don’t understand why Zouma, our best defender didn’t start against wba but he’d be in my team. I’d play Jorginho with kova and rest Werner. Cho starts on the left with either Tammy or Giroud  and maybe mount on the right

1 hour ago, doctorblue said:

No need to play a full strength team...FL needs to find a starting 11 and get those players working together...

Mendy 

Dave Zouma Silva Chilwell

Kante Kovavic 

Havertz

CHO Abrahams Werner

Mount for Werner for me even though I am not a fan of him on the wings. We either play Werner as the 9 or don’t bother. 

Let’s see if Havertz & Tammy can build on their budding partnership, and with Pulisic & Ziyech still a way off CHO needs all the game time he can get.

Even though Willy has done nothing wrong this last week, it would be great if Mendy could play to have a performance under his belt for Palace on Saturday. This is how we should line up:

--------------------Tammy--------------------

Mount-------------Havertz--------------CHO

------------Barkley---------Kovacic-----------

Chilwell------Zouma-------Silva----------Azpi

---------------------Mendy-------------------

I would play a near enough strong 11, we need to start getting players to gel and up to full fitness.

Mendy 

azbi zouma silva chillwell 

kante Barkley 

CHO Havertz mount

Werner 

Edited by Jezq8

------------------Mendy----------------------

------------Azpi--Silva--Zouma--------------

James-----Jorginho---Kovacic-------Chilwell

------------------Havertz---------------------

--------------Tammy---Abraham------------

Havertz in a free-role going wherever he thinks is right. 

There is just no way we can play a back four without a competent holding midfielder.