Chelsea v Crystal Palace (PL) Sat 3rd Oct 2020 12:30 GMT

37 minutes ago, Sapper245 said:

Streams anyone please

I use livetv.sx every 15 mins a pop up comes up saying click here to continue viewing but website has always worked really well for me it's worth loosing 30 secs or so every 15 mins (when you do click the link a new tab opens up with an advert. Close the tab and click on the full screen button and continue) no need to close the adds on the screen just click the full screen button

I still really like Callum and think he has massive potential but does anyone else feel like he’s regressed when it comes to taking on players since his injury? Only natural I suppose, but I always remember him constantly running at his man and beating them more often than not.

Edited by EdinburghBlue
7 minutes ago, enigma said:

Well unfortunately we've had to bring in half a new team and expect them to gel within a few weeks. Doesn't work like that. I blame the board for not making smart signings, rather lots of average ones. 

We pose no threat to the opposition. Every single one of our games looks like a friendly or a relaxed training session. We have no pace, no intensity. Awful awful to watch 

Just now, BadBlue said:

We pose no threat to the opposition. Every single one of our games looks like a friendly or a relaxed training session. We have no pace, no intensity. Awful awful to watch 

Look at how Liverpool built their team. First Mane and Firmino. Then Salah. Then VVD. 

2 minutes ago, EdinburghBlue said:

I still really like Callum and think he has massive potential but does anyone else feel like he’s regressed when it comes to taking on players since his injury? Only natural I suppose, but I always remember him constantly running at his man and beating them more often than not.

I think he's more bothered about not making a mistake instead of using the skill he has to beat a man.