Chelsea v Crystal Palace (PL) Sat 3rd Oct 2020 12:30 GMT

Lovely stuff - Jorginho must have an awesome penalty record - I think I can only remember him missing two (one of which was in a shoot-out as I recall).

Bit of an odd setup though - Silva and Chilwell in a position to pressure their defence in possession in the top right of the pitch because they were retreating from the corner.

2 minutes ago, PloKoon13 said:

Lovely stuff - Jorginho must have an awesome penalty record - I think I can only remember him missing two (one of which was in a shoot-out as I recall).

Bit of an odd setup though - Silva and Chilwell in a position to pressure their defence in possession in the top right of the pitch because they were retreating from the corner.

Vs Man City in the League Cup Final

Vs Liverpool the other day

1 minute ago, AlexTommo said:

Vs Man City in the League Cup Final

Vs Liverpool the other day

Transfermarkt only seems to record penalties taken in normal time (i.e. not counting shoot outs) , but I think you're spot on:

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/jorginho/elfmetertore/spieler/102017/saison_id//wettbewerb_id/#verschossen

Just now, erskblue said:

Much more comfortable now from us, than I thought it would be before the game.

We have played well in this half. I do think Crystal Palace have made it very easy for us though. We haven't had to deal with a team closing us down all over the pitch, which is very rare these days. The defence and midfield will be happy to have had it easy for once. Kepa is probably saying to himself "why didn't I get to play in games like this" 😆