Chelsea v Southampton (PL) Sat 17th Oct 2020 15:00 GMT

3 minutes ago, EdinburghBlue said:

The only person making excuses is you for Zouma. It was his fault & you’re attacking Christensen who hasn’t cost a goal today... weird agenda. 
Zouma has always had a clanger in him in his whole career - this isn’t a one off.

Zouma is only unstable when he's with Christensen and even then he makes more headers and tackles and what not. Zouma actually proved to be a good defender, Christensen doesn't defend he only hides.

2 hours ago, reparto corse said:

Maybe, but I can guarantee you someone who is underperforming is not going to improve by having a horde of angry people bashing him non-stop. That's why people who are fans of a club are also called "supporters" because, you know, they SUPPORT their players. Maybe this is too difficult of a concept to understand but why not give it a try? Pretty sure Kepa would play better if he had more support from the fans. Imagine being Kepa and browsing through social media. 

Well, he made you look like a fool tonight. 

1 minute ago, Zeta said:

I'm sick and tired of saying how sick and tired I am of our defending. The players aren't that f**king bad, they are all internationals, why can't Frank sort this f**king mess out, or bring in help if he's incapable.

I think he is so determined to prove himself that he won’t ask for help despite it being badly needed. 

The more I watch that second goal. Once Kepa misses the tackle, Christensen gets back and blocks the cut back, the ball spins & becomes a loose ball via a deflection. Kepa can then dive with his hands and grab it? Instead he slides in like a defender & in to the post and they score, just put your hands on it.

Just now, Chelsbear said:

That's the killer. We have to get top 4 after the investment. We won't get it if this continues. 

If we’re not in touch of the top four at Christmas, Frank is gone. The problem is no one wanted to sign the plethora of centre backs we have so we could bring someone else in.