Under the cosh > well worth the watch

Ray wilkins does Get a mention in the first part (3 mins tops when Ray was at qpr ) and that alone is a eye opener to the man .

The rest is about a former qpr/millwall player Marc Bircham  and it goes into all things football and more from a few years back . 

i have seen quite a few under the cosh productions from various what allways seems to be non premeirship players ,and this one 

is by far the best by a country mile todate . Its in two parts and i bet my last $$$ that you will all fall over yourself to watch the 2nd part ASAP.

UNDER THE COSH > Marc Bircham > part one > 

1 minute ago, ddrblue said:

Ray wilkins does Get a mention in the first part (3 mins tops when Ray was at qpr ) and that alone is a eye opener to the man .

The rest is about a former qpr/millwall player Marc Bircham  and it goes into all things football and more from a few years back . 

i have seen quite a few under the cosh productions from various what allways seems to be non premeirship players ,and this one 

is by far the best by a country mile todate . Its in two parts and i bet my last $$$ that you will all fall over yourself to watch the 2nd part ASAP.

UNDER THE COSH > Marc Bircham > part one > 

Under the cosh > part two > enjoy > 

22 minutes ago, In the Net said:

Watched both of them - very good.  Thanks for posting, I'll check out some more of their podcasts.

You should lockout for mark crosley the former notts Forest goal keeper since he talks about brian clough which makes it very interesting .

then there is a former chelsea player Leon Knight that is more than a eye opener .

clive Allen is a Value for your time watch along with the kevin Campbell one aswell .

They all tell you things that will leave you open mouthed about life inside the changing room at all football clubs and the 

footballers lives outside of matchday . Most of the pod casts are from Championship and leagues one and two players which makes it more 

interesting by a County mile .

On 09/10/2020 at 16:44, In the Net said:

Watched both of them - very good.  Thanks for posting, I'll check out some more of their podcasts.

Just watched this one andy Johnson former Forest and wba player  and when i say this one its the best one i have seen todate .

i cant belive what footballers got/Get upto via pranks or situations via drink ,but this chap is a front runner > but for all his drinking he could allways perform on the pitch week in week our >