Bloody hell 2 of the goals were from our players knocking the ball into another players legs, they need to relearn how to clear the ball and that tackling is pushing the ball away not sweeping it into a forward pass.

32 minutes ago, sonic90 said:

I've got a simulated taste of what it's going to be like if we lose in 2 weeks time, it's going to be f**king horrible.. better fill the fridge up for the night

Can always record it and check the score before you watch 😉

14 hours ago, carrickblue said:

honestly think this is embarrassing for the women's game in England as a whole, never mind Chelsea. I've seen little to suggest these girls know how to do the basics. 

It's far better than it was a few years back, I can see it's improving really fast. And that's inevitable with the attention and investment that women's football is getting now at the bigger clubs.

Wow in that first half those Barca ladies looked good, very fast and organised.

If that first goal was not bad enough our keepers next clearance had a further farcical feel from it as Barca almost scored.

The other thing I noticed was Fran Kirby seemed to be, can I say it......... triple-'man'-marked.

Guess it must be nerves / stress as the ladies had a number of chances yet didn't hit the target.