Erling Haaland

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

• 4 weeks later...

• 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, sonic90 said:

He's being linked to Chelsea, can't see it happening since we have Timo unless Lamps wants to do a full wing conversion of him. But he would be a better fit being a big strong player to play up top on his own.

From what I've seen of the kid, he's actually able to play on his own and has the knack of finding the right passes for the forwards around him. Don't know if I've come to terms with potentially having Alf-Inge Haaland's son with us though

1 hour ago, Deino said:

From what I've seen of the kid, he's actually able to play on his own and has the knack of finding the right passes for the forwards around him. Don't know if I've come to terms with potentially having Alf-Inge Haaland's son with us though

Haaland is quality, but if we get him that essentially puts Giroud and Tammy out, and Werner will just end up being a backup player.

Either that or Frank will just force him to play out on the wing which there is no point of

11 hours ago, Strider6003 said:

Wolves are being mentioned with Costa.

Well that makes sense.

Also kind of makes sense from Wolves' perspective with Jimenez out long-term. Fabio Silva is struggling a little (and can't play every game anyway, particularly not this season), plus they have no alternative who is a natural fit up front.

On the other hand, I can't remember the last time I saw Diego have a good game...

Edited by PloKoon13

3 minutes ago, PloKoon13 said:

Well that makes sense.

Also kind of makes sense from Wolves' perspective with Jimenez out long-term. Fabio Silva is struggling a little (and can't play every game anyway, particularly not this season), plus they have no alternative who is a natural fit up front.

On the other hand, I can't remember the last time I saw Diego have a good game...

Me too, I rarely seen him play much for them.

On 26/12/2020 at 16:24, Deino said:

He's one of the top 3 strikers in the world. He's a different class to werner. I'd take Jamie carragher son if it meant they were going to take us up a level. 

But there's no chance we sign a Raiola player and no chance Haaland chooses to come here. Bigger clubs will get him. 

• 3 weeks later...

It would be a dream move, but I don't believe it's true. He easily can play in every team on the world, he's one of the best strikers in Europe and he's only 20 years old.

Worth every penny, but our history with strikers and big money transfers never work out. Anyways, I think he will go for a top club, I wish he could go for us.

He's got a £66m release clause and we are reportedly wanting to offer over the odds to secure him. He physically fits the profile of what we need more than Tammy and Timo and mentally this guy is a weird robot, I can't see him going the way of Morata etc.

I say sign him up.