Erling Haaland

driller97

10 minutes ago, axman2526 said:

Nah good old Chelsea panic buy late on of Danny Ings for 40mill who promptly spends half the season on the treatment table and the other half on the bench. Lol

This in a nutshell will be how it ends.

Haaland himself has just completely denounced the transfer in an interview; not a chance he'd be double-facing Dortmund by saying what he is saying. The club wouldn't allow it if they knew he was going. Can we please just close this f**king thread because, to be honest, it's like a yo-yo. He isn't signing for Chelsea. End of.

For anyone that hasn't seen the interview

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/12365616/haaland-i-hope-huge-chelsea-bid-is-just-a-rumour

To be honest I have to agree with the last few posters. I can't see us being seriously interested in spending that amount of money if Erling hadn't even spoken to his agent in a month. Realistically he would have been told at least something.

I don't think we will be the first English club to break the £100 million transfer ceiling. In fact we didn't even break £75m until 3 other English clubs had already done so prior.

Come on guys we need even more pessimism to get this transfer over the line keep it coming.  

I just want to add Spurs will probably reveal him as a Kane replacement when he signs for City.  Oh and don't forget Andy Carroll is a free agent at the moment, I mean he looks similar to Giroud I suppose...  Well if you threw he down six flight of stairs, I guess?

"Before yesterday I didn't speak to my agent in a month... It's a lot of money, I hope it's just rumors (*smiley face*), because that's a lot of money for a person."

Expert analysis:

1. He is talking to his agent after not having contact at all for the previous month, could it be because it's a very real option for him to join Chelsea?

2. He recognizes that it's a lot of money involved and says that he hopes that it's just rumors. So if it's not just rumors, then he would need to make a decision. Him smiling is a sign that if the offer comes he wouldn't reject it.

This is my last comment on this thread before I head off to summer transfer rehabilitation camp:

-puts intentional pessimism to one side-

It’s absolutely bleeding obvious that Haaland, Dortmund and every single intermediary would be telling the media ‘he’s not for sale’ or ‘I’m happy here and have 3 years left’. Don’t be that 12 year old kid on Twitter that thinks that automatically means he’s definitely not going; definitely not, no. They are going to say this. He’s their main man. They’re not about to tell the media that he’s off on Tuesday. This transfer, in my opinion, hangs on Chelsea and Chelsea only. If they put the money on the table, they will suck it up quicker than a noodle bar in Tokyo. I do think next week is the penultimate week. If we don’t sign him, we shouldn’t really f**king care. My honest hat tells me having him at the club under Raiola will be nothing short of a nightmare. We’re all (really) only overthinking it because there’s such a huge shortage of number 9’s on the market. Heck, I’d have been happy securing Malen because judging from his attributes, he’d certainly be a solid investment; hats off to BVB for bagging him. 

I’m signing off this thread now because I’ll end up on medication.

Lightweight ^😁

Anyway now that I've seen Broja play in a friendly for 30 mins I am conceived we don't need Haaland. Broja is the Armenian Haaland. 

I think this is the week we need to start bidding if we want to make a deal. For me this is 20-80 at the moment. Anyway if we don't get Haaland we need to buy some other big name and that takes time as well. This is the week we make moves or we don't. 

So I'll give it 48 hours. 

28 minutes ago, thebluekid said:

This is my last comment on this thread before I head off to summer transfer rehabilitation camp:

-puts intentional pessimism to one side-

It’s absolutely bleeding obvious that Haaland, Dortmund and every single intermediary would be telling the media ‘he’s not for sale’ or ‘I’m happy here and have 3 years left’. Don’t be that 12 year old kid on Twitter that thinks that automatically means he’s definitely not going; definitely not, no. They are going to say this. He’s their main man. They’re not about to tell the media that he’s off on Tuesday. This transfer, in my opinion, hangs on Chelsea and Chelsea only. If they put the money on the table, they will suck it up quicker than a noodle bar in Tokyo. I do think next week is the penultimate week. If we don’t sign him, we shouldn’t really f**king care. My honest hat tells me having him at the club under Raiola will be nothing short of a nightmare. We’re all (really) only overthinking it because there’s such a huge shortage of number 9’s on the market. Heck, I’d have been happy securing Malen because judging from his attributes, he’d certainly be a solid investment; hats off to BVB for bagging him. 

I’m signing off this thread now because I’ll end up on medication.

See you tomorrow thebluekid

3 hours ago, enigma said:

WE WANT HAALAND, WE WANT HAALAND! 

Question is. Do we win the league of we sign Haaland? 

Sign him for 150mill and we put huge pressure on him, TT and the team to deliver and if we don't and have a Carlo second season even TT would get sacked.

32 minutes ago, ozboy said:

Not happening this season. 

Big worry is if he doesn’t move this season, he will most likely end up at Utd. They already look devastating, and he will complete them.

1 hour ago, ducavis said:

Big worry is if he doesn’t move this season, he will most likely end up at Utd. They already look devastating, and he will complete them.

De Gae

Wan Bass

McGuire

Varene

Shaw

Mctomminy 

Rice

Sancho

Fernandes

Chiesa

Haaland

Just need to add Chiesa and Rice and agreed, amazing team.

Offset a fair bit by having OGS as manager.

45 minutes ago, RMH said:

Have Rice, Chiesa and Haaland been seriously linked to a move to Utd other than in their dreams, I mean, Twitter rumours?

Rice has been linked and if they move on Pogba, I wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up there in a cash + Lingard deal. They made an offer for Halaand while he was at Salzburg, and the reason he didn’t end up there is because only Ole wanted him. With the Ole connections and Sancho already there, the odds are in their favour.

47 minutes ago, ducavis said:

Rice has been linked and if they move on Pogba, I wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up there in a cash + Lingard deal. They made an offer for Halaand while he was at Salzburg, and the reason he didn’t end up there is because only Ole wanted him. With the Ole connections and Sancho already there, the odds are in their favour.

Not sure where he’ll go but if we don’t pull out all the stops this year, no chance we’ll get him next imo

4 hours ago, axman2526 said:

Sign him for 150mill and we put huge pressure on him, TT and the team to deliver and if we don't and have a Carlo second season even TT would get sacked.

Still a lot of fun though! He'll learn to deal with it, it's time to become the biggest club in the PL and Haaland would be the poster boy for that. Pep clearly tried but couldn't win in Europe, time for us to steal the show with this generation!

53 minutes ago, Gol15 said:

Our away kit almost looks specially made for Haaland just in case he misses BvB.

E7dRZ_HWYAAPVvv?format=jpg&name=large 

It does. . . again I am confused because I thought Chelsea were "The Blues" 

But I've seen them wearing hot pink and now yellow.  

Blue kits at home, white kits away.  It's very simple!