Lampard now it is time leave

Lampard IN or OUT ?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Lampard IN or OUT ?

There is another forum out on the web that might be more suited for you Talal, it tends to cater for the newer type fan with a more limited football knowledge. It is probably a bit much stating that but I'm just trying to protect you. It is more core Chelsea fans here, and posts like this will get you absolutely slaughtered.

53 minutes ago, driller97 said:

Sounds a bit racist that.

He is an imbecile though

WTF?  Can you understand his pidgin English, because I can barely understand it.  Nothing racist about a poster having a poor understanding of English, and posting on an English language website.  There is probably a suitable website for Talal in his native language, whatever that may be (Esperanto?, Volapuk?)

I still have confidence in Lampard.  Yes the game, particularly the first half against West Brom was brutal. . . but the team came back and dismantled Crystal Palace 4 - 0 with Ben Chilwell winning man of the match honors in his debut performance.

If Pulisic is healthy the attack should be even scarier.  

1 hour ago, Phillip said:

WTF?  Can you understand his pidgin English, because I can barely understand it.  Nothing racist about a poster having a poor understanding of English, and posting on an English language website.  There is probably a suitable website for Talal in his native language, whatever that may be (Esperanto?, Volapuk?)

So if you cant speak english properly get off this forum? Does that mean we cant welcome any foreign members to this forum?

19 minutes ago, bluehaze said:

Disagree with him yes but this is over the top it's obvious his English isn't great so no need to throw insults at him.

Oh come on.  Val figures him out in 5 seconds and you can’t even now?  First post about us signing Neymar and second post about ‘Lamps out’?  Duh? I’ll spell it out for you — WUM!

Edited by Phillip
TYpo
5 minutes ago, Phillip said:

Oh come on.  Val figures him out in 5 seconds and you can’t even now?  First post about us signing Neymar and second post about ‘Lamps out’?  Duh? I’ll spell it out for you — WUM!

Totally agree.

A post as poor as that one, both in content and opinion deserves all the abuse that is going to come his way.

53 minutes ago, Phillip said:

Duh? I’ll spell it out for you — WUM!

Say you're going to spell something out and then use acronyms IC. I don't think the guy is on a wind up at all someone who was would make their points far more succinctly then he did he just made a rash statement in poor English. 

1 hour ago, bluehaze said:

Say you're going to spell something out and then use acronyms IC. I don't think the guy is on a wind up at all someone who was would make their points far more succinctly then he did he just made a rash statement in poor English. 

Over the top pidgin English, yet correctly spelled (even 'successful' with one l, that has non-native speakers always stumped)? Come on....:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Valerie said:

Over the top pidgin English, yet correctly spelled (even 'successful' with one l, that has non-native speakers always stumped)? Come on....:rolleyes:

Spell check/autocorrect Val, anyone with a basic smart phone can spell correctly if they get close to the word they want to use. Although the one word he did get wrong was, ironically, Chelsea! :laugh2:

1 minute ago, Munkworth said:

Spell check/autocorrect Val, anyone with a basic smart phone can spell correctly if they get close to the word they want to use. Although the one word he did get wrong was, ironically, Chelsea! :laugh2:

not-buying.png