Lampard now it is time leave

Lampard IN or OUT ?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Lampard IN or OUT ?

If you're a WUM it implies that you wind people up are good at it and enjoy doing so that's what a wind up merchant is. If someone said they'd heard rumours that Abramovich was pulling out of Chelsea and then made up a few loose but possibly credible sources and then they got more exaggerated that person would be sussed out after a while. I remember Yorkley sussed out a Spurs fan because he realised something didn't sit right and that guy had over a 100 posts I can't remember his name but his avatar was a picture of Alonso.

Someone in poor English saying something along the lines of Lampard no good we are sacking now Chelsea get rid and Chelsea please be buying Neymar that is not a wind up merchant it's simply someone who doesn't like the manager and wonders whether we should buy a player. Lampard is not going to be sacked and Neymar is not joining us. Wind up merchants are far more subtle than that in my experience and I'm not talking about football forums.

As time goes on there are going to be more and more Chelsea fans who grew up having never watched Lamps play or the memory is hazy and so they aren't attached to him.

Also kids these days are getting phones and internet connections younger as well, unfortunately their voices on Twitter etc. can be taken as a representation of proper Chelsea fans by the media.

I can't remember what the case was but I read an attack article on Chelsea fans using Twitter posts as evidence and you can tell the writer had cynically searched for key terms to specifically get those posts as the keywords were highlighted.

But anyway just expect a lot more of these kinds of users in the future.

8 hours ago, driller97 said:

So if you cant speak english properly get off this forum? Does that mean we cant welcome any foreign members to this forum?

Let's be honest, there is this new age of fans that have never been to a game, many foreign fans that casually watch the sport and switch teams who offer opinions like this. 

I completely see where he's coming from. It's 2020, I don't really care if people aren't from the area and support Chelsea, but you can spot a casual fan from a mile away these days. 

Get rid of the man who's responsible for re-igniting my love for Football after the Sarri sh*t show?

It's been said already, but you'll probably find more of a home following Football Twitter accounts. They share your views and you have the same things in common; you're only following Chelsea because of our recent transfer window.

On 16/10/2020 at 17:47, driller97 said:

So if you cant speak english properly get off this forum? Does that mean we cant welcome any foreign members to this forum?

I don’t think that’s what he’s saying at all, but if I go on an FC Porto - Portuguese speaking fans forum. I’d at least be expected to write in Portuguese so they could actually understand what I’m saying do you not think?

This forum has a host of international fans so it’s clearly a welcoming place for them.

1 hour ago, EdinburghBlue said:

I don’t think that’s what he’s saying at all, but if I go on an FC Porto - Portuguese speaking fans forum. I’d at least be expected to write in Portuguese so they could actually understand what I’m saying do you not think?

This forum has a host of international fans so it’s clearly a welcoming place for them.

I can’t understand any of this Scottish jibberish :biggrin:

I am not saying that Frank will be a great manager nor that he won't succeed in managing. But what pisses me is that every time someone criticizes him the one who does so gets heavily attacked. Frank Lampard IS a club legend and always will be regardless how he succeeds as a manager. What I am trying to tell is that not every great player will be a great manager. And if that happends it doensn't diminish his greatness as a player. (And apologies for my English, I'm not a native speaker.)

20 hours ago, Slojo said:

Let's be honest, there is this new age of fans that have never been to a game, many foreign fans that casually watch the sport and switch teams who offer opinions like this. 

I completely see where he's coming from. It's 2020, I don't really care if people aren't from the area and support Chelsea, but you can spot a casual fan from a mile away these days. 

Oh no doubt about that, the original poster is clearly a troll and the thread is a joke... Im just saying we should attack him for his sh*tty views not the fact his english is a bit bad

On 17/10/2020 at 00:54, Slojo said:

They're usually the ones on twitter shouting for Mount's head after every game. 

4 hours ago, Blue Exile said:

Closing threads because we don’t agree with the POV of the poster, is that where we are at now?

If a thread contains a genuine discussion, I'd agree with you. If the poster is on a wind-up, closing it is the way to stop WUMs.

BTW, there already is a thread about Lampard, so no need to start a silly new one like this.