Chelsea v Sevilla (CL) Tue 20th Oct 2020 20:00 GMT

4 minutes ago, Dr Gonzo said:

I know Pulisic plays on the left. But can it be that hard for a professional footballer to switch wings and be this quiet. I don't think he's fully fit yet. 

He was average playing on the right for Dortmund also. He is just more suited to the left, and it’s a bit criminal to switch him to the right after the season he just had.

6 minutes ago, Munkworth said:

Jorgi and Kova were great together when Kante was injured, I didn’t understand sticking Kante straight back in when he came back. 

Ooer - Time Warp.

Remember reading that pre Covid. About 100 times!!!

1 minute ago, Wearyourblue said:

Pulisic has to come all of the way back to defend at. his corner flag.... we aren't playing well

Mate literally the problem with this team has been not defending as a team. Him doing that is good. Your wingers have to defend still 

Just now, ducavis said:

He was average playing on the right for Dortmund also. He is just more suited to the left, and it’s a bit criminal to switch him to the right after the season he just had.

I'm having a really hard time understanding why the staff would do that.

Does anyone have any tactical reason why they would switch sides?  CP is deadly cutting back to the right on the left side.

3 minutes ago, DumbYank said:

So someone said it looks like CFC is trying to allow possession and counter today?  

I wouldn’t say allow - Sevilla are very very comfortable - Chelsea have had a couple of chances though , perhaps Werner should have done more with the last kick of the half ?

One thing from this half, we finally have a GK but even this won't help us if we won't improve in the second half.

It takes Sevilla 3 seconds to get the ball from us, we're so awful in attacking possession. Havertz, Pulisic and Mount are useless, they don't even defend properly. 

Every 1v1 situation they beat us which leads to a foul or cross. One ball from James and that's it, Chilwell wasn't in the final third. 

In my opinion, that was a pretty awful half of football by us. We must be more aggressive, we must feel the leadership as a team on the pitch, control the game and push forward. 

Close Ocampos and Acuna with some aggression, shut their right side down and push forward. You can feel that Sevilla control the game because their three midfielders are playing the game.

We can't afford losing here, let's wake up! COME ON CHELS!!!