Chelsea v Sevilla (CL) Tue 20th Oct 2020 20:00 GMT

1 hour ago, driller97 said:

Wonder where Lampard is playing Mount in the team today? Is it LW again or perhaps maybe now he'll take up the CF role

You've been making your self look silly about Mount for a long time now, but I have to tell you you are embarrassing yourself hugely by it.

You keep on with that sort of bollocks and people won't take anything you post on any other thread seriously.  Just grow up and stop it.

1 hour ago, driller97 said:

Wonder where Lampard is playing Mount in the team today? Is it LW again or perhaps maybe now he'll take up the CF role

Although I don't necessarily share the sentiment that Mount will be picked no matter what, his starting place is surely no longer assured now that Ziyech and Pulisic have started to regain playing time and fitness. He can now assume a bit part playing role and get a full 90 in the cups and when others are injured.

Then again, I'd play Mount as a CB. He couldn't be any worse.

40 minutes ago, SlantyTown said:

Although I don't necessarily share the sentiment that Mount will be picked no matter what, his starting place is surely no longer assured now that Ziyech and Pulisic have started to regain playing time and fitness. He can now assume a bit part playing role and get a full 90 in the cups and when others are injured.

Then again, I'd play Mount as a CB. He couldn't be any worse.

Too bad son, Mason is on the cover for this game already:

EkspLrKXYAEhrkj?format=jpg&name=large