Man Utd v Chelsea (PL) Sat 24th Oct 2020 17:30 GMT

6 minutes ago, Ernie_blue said:

I thought he said Maguire got away with one

My stream turned off on the 2nd replay, at first though he didn't say that. It took him a few replays to actually say it was a pen? Ridiculous. 

He can't even hide his bias anymore. 

1 minute ago, EdinburghBlue said:

Yet again, the commentary at the end of the half on Sky Sports mentions Rashford maybe should have had a penalty which it wasn’t, but no mention of Maguire having flash backs to a Greek bar.

Meanwhile bein sports are saying that we should have a penalty and are questioning VAR’s decision not to review Azpi’s incident.

3 minutes ago, Valpo said:

Mendy is on fire.

With Kepa we would be down 3 nil now.

Well I dunno about on fire , but he’s defo doing what you expect a competent , capable keeper to do - that what’s the problem with Kepa, he’s not capable or competent at this level .

Just now, Slojo said:

My stream turned off on the 2nd replay, at first though he didn't say that. It took him a few replays to actually say it was a pen? Ridiculous. 

He can't even hide his bias anymore. 

Oh no, I'm not denying his bias and agree with you on that, tbh I would fully expect it. The Chelsea one was an absolute pen in my eyes, I'm more worried about VAR and why that wasn't checked. The fact the Chelsea indicent wasn't checked and the Utd one was shows bias in VAR and that is unbelievable.