Man Utd v Chelsea (PL) Sat 24th Oct 2020 17:30 GMT

Just now, Paddy said:

Hopefully that speeds up him going off - he’s contributed nothing 

Really? I thought he gave some slick passes. To be fair, none of our attacking three have had many chances to do

much.

Jesus. Even Evra is more level headed and unbiased that Neville. That should be worrying considering how upset he got when United lost last week and he couldn’t hide his bias and emotion. At least, he can see it without red tinted glasses on.

I’m fed up of watching us get f**ked over with refereeing decisions. You can’t blame VAR as it’s just a tool. You can blame the shambolic standard of refereeing. Is this seriously the best available to a league that has as much money as the PL does?

The biggest chance was basically once again our press not working, they sending a more direct ball and winning it there. That resulted in their player being totally alone in the midfield and Rashfords run was a clear cut chance.

Kante choosing to pass in the middle towards Havertz and not to James where he had a free run inside the box - makes me want to see Kovacic...

Sky, the Premier League, the media and FA blatantly want Man Utd and Liverpool to succeed, they show it with their decisions, with their choice of co-commentators and their general coverage of the 2 clubs.

Sky focused more on the Rashford incident than Maguire literally wrestling Azpi away from the ball and heading it himself.

Edited by 2211
Just now, coco said:

Everyone says its a penalty, this is really embarrassing for our league if this is the level of quality we get from our VAR officials.

It's infurtiating. I can't believe for a second the refs are this incompetent. It's their job, they know the rules better than anybody. Personal biases have to be getting in the way of their decision making, I refuse to believe they can't see what everbody else can see.

These lot get a penalty every game..and when theres a stonewall against maguire, nothing. Typical. Btw the first thing sky brought up after the break was rashfords appeal..and evra and hasslebaink had to put them in their place and say no, and actually chelsea should of had one a few seconds earlier. I cant believe how many replays there was for the man utd one, but they clearly glossed over the chelsea one.

1 minute ago, EdinburghBlue said:

Jesus. Even Evra is more level headed and unbiased that Neville. That should be worrying considering how upset he got when United lost last week and he couldn’t hide his bias and emotion. At least, he can see it without red tinted glasses on.

I’m fed up of watching us get f**ked over with refereeing decisions. You can’t blame VAR as it’s just a tool. You can blame the shambolic standard of refereeing. Is this seriously the best available to a league that has as much money as the PL does?

That’s always been my issue with var. it’s only the referee that gets to decide if it’s checked or not, at least in other sports that use technology  like tennis the players have a level of control on what gets to be checked.

3 minutes ago, RMH said:

Really? I thought he gave some slick passes. To be fair, none of our attacking three have had many chances to do

much.

Miles off the pace in physicality, speed of body and thought 

Just now, ddrblue said:

Bein sports now slagging off Rashford for screaming out to help with his penalty claim when he went down 

It shows that Azpi should have screamed and waved and made a drama of it more to trigger a review