Man Utd v Chelsea (PL) Sat 24th Oct 2020 17:30 GMT

9 minutes ago, DidierDrogbalala said:

I keep saying the refs behind var should never ref in a international tournament again they shouldn't even ref championship 

Just now, EdinburghBlue said:

Has to get his head up, Pulisic was in acres on the other side.

Maguire I think it was completely left him free also, both defenders rushed towards Werner, absolutely ridiculous play. 

Man Utd look to have switched to a 4-diamond-2. Pogba is likely to find space between the lines, although with Daniel James off the defence have more licence to compress the space behind the midfield. Interesting match.

I'd be reluctant to switch out the back three which has basically worked so far, but we need to find ways to create numerical overloads on Man Utd's right while making sure we don't get completely swamped in midfield. Probably time to bring on Mount.

Just now, BluesPower said:

Wish we'd make a switch?  Is Frank happy with a draw?

Iam happy with a draw tbh since I can’t quite see us getting a goal ,hence to say another NIL to add to our defensive bank balance