FK Krasnodar v Chelsea (CL) Wed 28th Oct 2020 17:55 GMT

Just now, TomCFC85 said:

Guys, we're not playing that well but Mount isn't on the pitch...Who do I blame now????

I would say either Jorginho or CHO would be next in the pecking order for complaints based on what I usually see on here.

2 minutes ago, sonic90 said:

He couldn't find a forward pass on that side of the pitch, CHO was on his heels just standing there

Then he should drive into the box, or try some quick passes with the players around him, anything is better than playing it back to halfway line. The lack of ruthlessness is one of the reasons why we struggle to finish games off. We ain't going to get anywhere with this side if we aren't going to be more daring and inventive.

Ziyech doesn't look fully fit, but he's been our best player by a mile. We need to get Havertz into the game more. Considering his size, I wish we'd play a bit more directly to him at times and have Werner play off of him. 

Edited by Hessleboink

Just now, Scott Harris said:

Then he should drive into the box, or try some quick passes with the players around him, anything is better than playing it back to halfway line. The lack of ruthlessness is one of the reasons why we struggle to finish games off. We ain't going to get anywhere with this side if we aren't going to be more daring and inventive.

I think it's true that he should have taken some kind of risk there, he was looking for a safe pass. In that play there was more to it though, if I remember right Jorginho had taken Callum's spot and he didn't know if he could trust him to know what to do there. Probably enough to put him off and play that backwards.

So mason been rested, CHO started, Kante been rested, Kovacic started, we have a proper winger on the right, 100 mill quid of Havertz & Werner up top. And surprise surprise it’s all exactly the same. What’s needed is some consistency in team selection at the back and with the deeper mids and more time for the new attackers to bed in and get used to playing together. Unfortunately for a small section of impatient twats the time part is off the menu which just leaves the manager getting consistent with picking defenders and Kante plus one. Either way we are not going to be so lucky to see the 150 mill quid of attacking talent firing on all cylinders immediately. Word of the day is PATIENCE.

we need a petition to drop the kit

we lack synergy. but this is basically yet another new lineup with rüdiger instead of silva.

mendy makes a difference!

with the missed penalty we should be two up, but their attack is so bad i doubt they can score

5 minutes ago, Jezq8 said:

Overall we haven’t been really convincing. 
 I would bring on kante for jorginho as we are getting easily run over in midfield 

What and break-up the golden Jorginho - Kovacic combination that will make us world-beaters?!!

Very lacklustre first half against very average opposition. Need to kick on second half and we should come away with a comfortable win.

Werner on penalties from now on please.

9 minutes ago, mad_mac said:

Great to see CHO get his goal, and I think Ziyech is an amazing threat.  Whipping in great crosses, taking shots from outside the area (maybe he could teach that to Kova?).

Sadly I think the penalty taker debate has to resurface

More of the same second half.

I'd give Timo, or Kai a try on the penalties.