Burnley v Chelsea (PL) Sat 31st Oct 2020 15:00 GMT

we are playing such a disorganized, sloppy,. ugly football.. every time the opposition has the ball we look in disarray, 3 or 4 players running for the the same ball / opposition player, and we look completely out of shape at every opposition attack.

how can we play so chaotically ?

In the first 30 minutes Burnley had no confidence, they played so dreadful. Ziyech took well his goal, nice touch by Abraham in the assist. 

Mount is looking fantastic in the midfield, that's his position, not on the wing. Werner is little struggling, even when he gets in the center.

1-0 is not enough, we need to double our score and gain full confidence to complete the game and get the 3 points. 

We need more shooting outside the box, more attempts to score. Burnley are closing down and putting 8 players in the box to win headers. We need to use our quality in front and push for more attempts to score.

Game ain't over yet, COME ON CHELS!!!!

2 minutes ago, BadBlue said:

we are playing such a disorganized, sloppy,. ugly football.. every time the opposition has the ball we look in disarray, 3 or 4 players running for the the same ball / opposition player, and we look completely out of shape at every opposition attack.

It’s like beehive soccer with young lads. Too many players going into the same spaces. Not what you expect from a top club. 

1 minute ago, TheGreatestGame said:

He was master class against Chelsea last year, including scoring a goal on a corner. Anything is better than what Mount and Chillwell are serving today. 

Is it just me or was were Chilwell's crosses and corners good during his first few games? 

1 minute ago, Floyd25 said:

Just read that Pulisic hurt his ankle in a rondo, doesn’t sounds serious I don’t think, probably precautionary. 

I'm streaming.. I've got peacock atm and they just showed what happened. He seemed to slip but looks like he might of rolled his ankle, didn't look great but to me (and I'm no doctor) but only looks like a week out

8 minutes ago, BadBlue said:

It’s like Lamps fixes an issue (see Mount in the middle) and then springs a leak somewhere else. No idea what Havertz is doing on the flanks with Ziyech in the middle. You then have Werner roaming and not sticking to the left, when CHO would have been a smarter replacement for Pulisic.