Burnley v Chelsea (PL) Sat 31st Oct 2020 15:00 GMT

2 hours ago, icecoolguy22 said:

A complete performance, scored the goals and did not even allow them to land a punch on us. The midfield combination is working, there's creativity, energy and work rate out of those 3 players. The front 3 looked good, and Ziyech is that special player we have been missing to break teams down. Werner is a good finisher as we all knew, and thought his movement was a lot better in this game. I did not even see the Mendy on Barnes "controversy", I suppose anytime a collision in the box is penalty worthy these days. 

It wasn't even controversial really. The players didn't shout for a penalty, the commentators made little of it. I think if the contact happened at the same time Barnes took his shot, then it would have been a penalty, but Barnes got the shot away and it was clearly going over the bar before any contact was even made. 

8 hours ago, Paddy said:

Admittedly  it’s only MOTD - the boy line acher and his cronies - but massive praise from Danny Murphy for Mason Mount and from Alan Shearer for Ziyech, rightly so but no special mention for Kia who had his best game for us to date I believe - I’m sure his time will come ( for pundits blowing smoke up his bum I mean ) No mention of goalkeepers or suspect leaky defences either, how far we’ve come !! In fact it was all positives and no negatives.

BUT special praise for Sean Dyche who in post match interview said, ‘ sometimes you have to take a scruffy, ugly one “ sorry ladies, it’s my stupid, common upbringing, I know it’s not funny but I can’t help myself , but I couldn’t help but smile 😃 , I really do sincerely apologise.

.........and so to sleep, perchance to dream ........... come on you blues !!!!!!

Was a great all round performance. By Kia do you mean Kai? I don't think he deserved any special price. He had a good game, nothing more imo. Too many sloppy and lazy passes under no pressure which could easily cost you goals against better opposition. He's a silky player but needs more umph in his passing and attacking intent like Ziyech.

For a second my heart filled with joy when I saw a lovely diagnol drive pass into their box that Chilly just missed as I thought it was Havertz. Was too good to be true as it was actually Ziyech.

Great result though 👏 

1 hour ago, KonaKai Blue said:

Was a great all round performance. By Kia do you mean Kai? I don't think he deserved any special price. He had a good game, nothing more imo. Too many sloppy and lazy passes under no pressure which could easily cost you goals against better opposition. He's a silky player but needs more umph in his passing and attacking intent like Ziyech.

For a second my heart filled with joy when I saw a lovely diagnol drive pass into their box that Chilly just missed as I thought it was Havertz. Was too good to be true as it was actually Ziyech.

Great result though 👏 

That is just Kai's style though, Frank even gave him praise in his after match interview.

3 minutes ago, frendz said:

ya a number 10 shouldnt give away the ball like that. its suicide when it happens in central  positions like that of havertz.

Three very bad give-aways by my count. Now of course he is still young, but others with a tenth of his price tag would have been slaughtered for similar errors. Imagine the carry on if Mount or CHO made those mistakes. 

Needs to cut that out of his game and learn that this isn't Germany. On another day against a better team that's how we concede cheap goals. 

1 hour ago, KonaKai Blue said:

............... By Kia do you mean Kai? I don’t think he deserved any special Price.........

Great result though 👏 

Hey Konakai Blue,

Thanks for pointing out my spelling mistake - how on earth did you manage to work out who I was referring to ? Incredibly perceptive of you.

For fear of spelling his name incorrectly again, confusing him with a car or a predictive text f**k up, ‘he’ shall remain as ‘he’ - but thankfully, you’ll know who I mean.

My view is based on the few minutes of highlights on MOTD, so I accept I could and probably am miles off the mark. I didn’t say he was the best player on the pitch and I didn’t say he was man of the match, but I do think he had his best game for us, in my opinion he was, at times, very fluent and direct . 

I feel the signs are promising.

In future, you might wanna proof read your messages before you press send, just in case, God forbid, you commit that dreadfully embarrassing act of criticising someone’s spelling whilst doing the self same thing  - can you imagine ?!!

In the words of FG, “ ........ that’s all I have to say about that .”

22 minutes ago, Paddy said:

Hey Konakai Blue,

Thanks for pointing out my spelling mistake - how on earth did you manage to work out who I was referring to ? Incredibly perceptive of you.

For fear of spelling his name incorrectly again, confusing him with a car or a predictive text f**k up, ‘he’ shall remain as ‘he’ - but thankfully, you’ll know who I mean.

My view is based on the few minutes of highlights on MOTD, so I accept I could and probably am miles off the mark. I didn’t say he was the best player on the pitch and I didn’t say he was man of the match, but I do think he had his best game for us, in my opinion he was, at times, very fluent and direct . 

I feel the signs are promising.

In future, you might wanna proof read your messages before you press send, just in case, God forbid, you commit that dreadfully embarrassing act of criticising someone’s spelling whilst doing the self same thing  - can you imagine ?!!

In the words of FG, “ ........ that’s all I have to say about that .”

Wow you are very sensitive 🤣 🤣 🤣 

I genuinely wasn't getting onto your spelling mistake, so you didn't have to waste your time writing that touchy reply.

18 hours ago, Malta Blue said:

It was a joke about how you spelt MOM it should of been MOTM, MOM just spells mum...the American version anyway. He doesn't know your parents. It was a witty reply and if you truly found that insulting then you have no place on the internet my friend. And I think in my response you would of found it more of  amused then anything my response to yours was one of humour. Calm down man

I apologise to you Sir

17 hours ago, Slojo said:

What was even bad about that? It was a joke, someones said who is MOM and they replied your dads wife... Like that's not even a petty yo momma joke it's stating a fact while being funny... Sheesh. 

Sorry to you Slojo , I was irrational.

19 hours ago, ZouMan said:

Who is MOM? 

19 hours ago, sonic90 said:

Your dad's wife

You could just laugh it off like you did when he mentioned my mother & father.

19 hours ago, Malta Blue said:

It was a joke about how you spelt MOM it should of been MOTM, MOM just spells mum...the American version anyway. He doesn't know your parents. It was a witty reply and if you truly found that insulting then you have no place on the internet my friend. And I think in my response you would of found it more of  amused then anything my response to yours was one of humour. Calm down man

18 hours ago, ZouMan said:

So far seven idiots have thought a vulgar retarded reply like this can get seven likes. Some buffoons are here. How many brain cells have you used to laugh at such silliness. I am shamed to be be a Chelsea fan with you in the sane league. Why do not we start calling names a each other : any one who finds it funny can search for his father until you find them.

17 hours ago, dkw said:

I don't think you understood the joke, the only one looking retarded is you, get a f**king grip.

17 hours ago, Slojo said:

What was even bad about that? It was a joke, someones said who is MOM and they replied your dads wife... Like that's not even a petty yo momma joke it's stating a fact while being funny... Sheesh. 

28 minutes ago, ZouMan said:

I apologise to you Sir

27 minutes ago, ZouMan said:

Sorry to you Slojo , I was irrational.

24 minutes ago, ZouMan said:

Thank You 🙏🏽   I was wrong. My apologies

23 minutes ago, ZouMan said:

Sorry I was flicking between two screens at the time & was not focusing properly.

MOTM :laugh2: Moral Of The Moment, don't be easily offended, 

On 01/11/2020 at 14:49, Mod Stark said:

Respect to @ZouMan for apologising though, English might not be his first language. Fair play.

After I reacted badly the thought of English might not being his first language did cross my mind. Yeah good of the man to apologise. Hope he sees the joke now though then maybe he can laugh about it aswell

7 hours ago, Malta Blue said:

After I reacted badly the thought of English might not being his first language did cross my mind. Yeah good of the man to apologise. Hope he sees the joke now though then maybe he can laugh about it aswell

yeah, but your mom though........

She so ugly your dad takes her to work so he doesn't need to kiss her goodbye in the morning....

Cant beat a good your mom joke....

Edited by dkw
2 hours ago, dkw said:

yeah, but your mom though........

She so ugly your dad takes her to work so he doesn't need to kiss her goodbye in the morning....

Cant beat a good your mom joke....

Haha yeah well your mom is so ugly that when she tried to join an ugly contest she got turned down because they don't accept professionals