Chelsea v Rennes (CL) Wed 4th Nov 2020 20:00 GMT

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

32 minutes ago, doctorblue said:

International break coming up and this team needs to gel...

You know, with COVID running rampant and all that, you'd think they would realize that the international games maybe don't need to happen quite as often as it would in a normal season. Instead of sending players to where the f**k ever all over the world potentially, maybe they could stop having international f**king friendlies every month

3 minutes ago, chiefBlueCFC said:

You know, with COVID running rampant and all that, you'd think they would realize that the international games maybe don't need to happen quite as often as it would in a normal season. Instead of sending players to where the f**k ever all over the world potentially, maybe they could stop having international f**king friendlies every month

Totally agree. I have no idea WHY there need to be international games at this point of the year.

Oh wait. I know why........ 

4 minutes ago, chiefBlueCFC said:

The powers at be would have to be in touch with reality though so there’s no hope!

The covid bubble requires constant testing of players, so for today’s squad every player out there must have had a negative Covid test in the last (don’t know the metric for sure so an eg) 24 hours and is cleared to play. The Chelsea and Burnley players who were close to Kai will carry on being tested per protocol. Only issue is with Covid test as long as it picks up the positives before every game all the players should be safe. 

I'd prefer to see Kovacic instead of Jorginho, I believe Kante will be more forward and I don't really like him in that position. When he plays as a DM, then he puts Kante performance.

Lampard is going with the best lineup, which is understandable because CL of this season shares a lot of surprises. Let's hope everyone is fit and Havertz will return soon.

COME ON CHELS!!!!