Chelsea v Rennes (CL) Wed 4th Nov 2020 20:00 GMT

1 minute ago, bluedave said:

That daft red card has killed this game for me. What a stupid rule. The games is over and both teams know it.

I know what your saying is true, they need to change it back, but if you go in for the ball like that with both arms raised your asking for trouble at the moment, all the players know it, i remember Terry, Cahill, Luiz all making efforts to keep their arms behind them, thats the safest way.

Just now, coco said:

I know what your saying is true, they need to change it back, but if you go in for the ball like that with both arms raised your asking for trouble at the moment, all the players know it, i remember Terry, Cahill, Luiz all making efforts to keep their arms behind them, thats the safest way.

That was back in the era where these pens would be given 10% of the time. It used to annoy me a bit that they restrict their mobility for no real benefit.

1 minute ago, coco said:

And you remember when all the commentators were all " what are they doing? You're supposed to be making yourself big"