Chelsea v Sheff Utd (PL) Sat 7th Nov 2020 17:30 GMT

Here is how you make a strong team. Lampard is doing it.

Conte for example in the second season signed a whole bunch of flops, that's his biggest flaw as a manager and you can see how much money Man Utd spent and they are still average but we look much stronger now.

Good comeback after a slow start

Ziyech is a wizard, Reece helps to get the best out of him

Chilwell again showing up well in an attacking sense

Three in midfield again helps our dominance

Nice goal by Silva, did I mention Ziyech, great delivery

This side has the potential to be as good a watch as the team from the nineties

12 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

I want Hudson-Odoi to get more minutes, but come on, you can't surely believe that Lampard is trying to do this. 

He’s played Havertz, Mount, Werner and now TAMMY at LW instead of him. 

Are you going to sit and clap, nod and approve that this is beneficial for CHO?

Great way to get into the International break, what an important win and good performance.

We started very shaky, 10 first minutes were poor but since then we turned the game, Ziyech is just incredible, one of those players that you know something going to happen if he passes it forward.

Abraham and Werner, both of them scored which is good for their confidence, they're starting to look good together and their link up is becoming stronger. 

Kante when he plays on his position is simply Kante, Mount is running good things around, he's very brave and aggressive which is impressive to watch.

Things are becoming positive for us, let's hope we will run without injuries, suspensions and keep that form going, going and going.

COME ON CHELS!!!!

We’ve got our proper Chelsea back, fantastic performance again, and make no mistake for long periods this was a very hard fought contest despite the match stats. That makes the score line even more impressive. Been a great day so far over here in the colonies !!!

2 minutes ago, MayosNoun! said:

I don't think Lamps is trying to break CHO, but he could have played him if fully fit as we did have one more unused sub.

2 minutes ago, MayosNoun! said:

he bought on Giroud to defend corners.. i dont think giving 5 mins would have done much for CHO's game time anyhow.. it was 2-1 till 80 mins... and the player on the wings were doing well .. no need to change..him trying to destroy CHO- as you put in one of your earlier comments is absurd..

1 minute ago, MayosNoun! said:

I don't know, I'm not the coach, I don't see Hudson-Odoi day in day out. Maybe there is something missing in his game right now that Lampard isn't happy with. I'm certain he isn't trying to destroy Hudson-Odoi's confidence though. 

• coco changed the title to Chelsea v Sheff Utd (PL) Sat 7th Nov 2020 17:30 GMT