Newcastle v Chelsea (PL) Sat 21st Nov 2020 12:30 GMT

Last year we got turned over up there, I am sure Frank will be on this one and feel we are well placed to be more resilient against the likes of Newcastle and similar teams. It's Jose I fear, we did the double over them and he will have been planning his game against us for weeks. Not saying I am complacent against the Magpies, just feel we are in with a good shout of getting a result and also know the Spids game is for another thread. 

Barcodes are a bogey team lately, early KO after a 2 week break, squad not fully prepared for the match I’d be okay with a point anything else is a plus considering Silva out Chilly a maybe. Hope to see 4-3-3 again with Mason, Kante, Kova, Werner, Ziyech, Tammy starting 

I expect a slow start. Most of these players have been away on national duty playing different styles. Might take a bit to get back in the groove of Chelsea ball. Confidence should be high though so I hope to see a lot of creativity in the second half. Let’s go Chels!

Pulisic still not fit enough to make the squad is concerning. Again, it would have been nice to have Hudson-Odoi start instead of seeing Werner forced out wide. Not many attacking options on the bench could be one of the reasons why though.

It's frustrating that it's the middle of November and we still can't get our best team on the pitch together. If we could get our best team on the pitch consistently, I honestly think there is enough quality to challenge for the title.