Newcastle v Chelsea (PL) Sat 21st Nov 2020 12:30 GMT

2 minutes ago, Valerie said:

Banning someone for wanting to wear a Chelsea shirt, even this one, to a wedding, which is obviously the only sensible item to wear at a f**king wedding :shok: ?

What is the world coming to...

Thanks for your support but I think it's more about my mistake about making it public where I hail from that has Munks wanting rid of me but deep down he knows he likes me 😂

2 minutes ago, Zeta said:

Abraham is pissing me off this half. Several times he's either given the ball away or a move has broken down around him and he just puts no effort in whatsoever to help out as Newcastle break. Needs to work harder for the team and stop throwing a strop every time he doesn't get the ball where he wants it.

Are you talking about Werners sh*te lay off right past Tammy to a Newcastle player? If that was the other way around, everyone would be saying Tammy should do better. Werner has been bang average in that half, poor passing, poor decision making & a shocking miss to boot.

2 minutes ago, Zeta said:

Abraham is pissing me off this half. Several times he's either given the ball away or a move has broken down around him and he just puts no effort in whatsoever to help out as Newcastle break. Needs to work harder for the team and stop throwing a strop every time he doesn't get the ball where he wants it.

Don’t agree with that at all. He was late to one run. Otherwise working hard. Athe usual suspects still have the odd error in them, Rudigier, kova but generally quite a good effort coming off the internal duty. 

15 minutes ago, Slojo said:

People might disagree but I thought that Ziyech delivery towards Tammy 20 minutes in was a sitter, Giroud would've put that away comfortably. 

And I’m the harsh one? The ball is whipped in at pace and he’s got decent contact on it, good save from the keeper. A sitter would be Timo missing the target from 7 yards out under no pressure (after hold up play by Tammy) or even his air shot from James (I think?) cross.

Edited by EdinburghBlue

9 minutes ago, coco said:

And Werner? did you forget he missed the best chance and gave the ball away 3 times ?

Yes, Werner hasn't bee at his best today, but he is still much better than Tammy today...He runs with purpose... still makes things happening... twice we crossed where Tammy should have been to tap in...Tammy just doesn't have that strikers sniff where to expect the ball in addition to giving ball away and breaking up team's play...He should be off for Giroud immediately and we will see the improvement...

Edited by rocker_joker
Just now, EdinburghBlue said:

And I’m the harsh one? The ball is whipped in at pace and he’s got decent contact on it, good save from the keeper. A sitter would be Timo missing the target from 7 yards out under pressure (after hold up play by Tammy) or even his air shot from James (I think?) cross.

You've really got it out for me haven't you? You've brought that up a few times now. 

The cross just looked on a plate to me, any striker should direct that header better, especially someone of his size. He should score. Him and Werner have both been poor. 

7 minutes ago, StarkWerning said:

Why? There's been at least 10 other posters complaining about Abraham on this thread and you've singled me out because?

At least be respectful. I haven't called you a name for your viewpoint.

Nothing wrong with being called a tit, I happen to quite like tits they are up there with football and beer as my favourite things 😂

Badly need a 2nd goal.

Can’t see Newcastle coming from 2 goals down.

At 1-0 they will throw Andy Carrol on and a lucky bounce or flick on and we could drop a couple of points.

Is it me or every single away match we play the commentator’s mention how the home crowd missing is making a big difference?

I swear I don’t hear it as much in other matches.

It is Amber Glow this third kit :

Chelsea's third kit was released on September 7, just ahead of the big kick-off in the Premier League. Inspired by kits of the past, particularly the 1980s, and a classic Nike trainer from the 1990s, the jersey is red (or 'amber glow') with faded blue (ultramarine) stripes

3 minutes ago, Slojo said:

You've really got it out for me haven't you? You've brought that up a few times now. 

The cross just looked on a plate to me, any striker should direct that header better, especially someone of his size. He should score. Him and Werner have both been poor. 

I’m just pointing out that you’re being very harsh with that chance, look at the angle the ball is coming in to him at, very difficult for him to redirect that ball given the angle of the cross & his run. You’re right re; Giroud but that’s because he’s probably one of if not the best centre forward in the air that you can get.

1 minute ago, ZouMan said:

It is Amber Glow this third kit :

Chelsea's third kit was released on September 7, just ahead of the big kick-off in the Premier League. Inspired by kits of the past, particularly the 1980s, and a classic Nike trainer from the 1990s, the jersey is red (or 'amber glow') with faded blue (ultramarine) stripes

I was close enough...ember, amber same thing really 😂