Belgium vs England Sunday 15th Nov

15 minutes ago, dkw said:

That free kick against England was a joke, if anything its a free kick for England.

Agree, Rice took it off De Bruyne who then kicked Rice, thought Pickford was too far over to the right.

England for me need a better keeper.

First goal was poor, three men to Lukaku who then finds Tielemens whose shot with a ricochet puts them one up.

The 2nd was the free kick from Dries after the Rice v De Bruyne challenge.

Grealish has played very well at times and Kane staying on his feet.

Kane unlucky with that header Lukaku clears off the line.

Courtois having one of his better games.

Feel sorry for Chilwell. 

This England side is toothless, no one to score goals except Kane, really need to play with at least two up top...this is boring football from England, every game since the WC has been about not losing rather than play decent football. 

Funny old game, think Belgium were lucky to keep 11 on the pitch.

Mason and that free kick, I thought Kane would take it and then later it is revealed Kane is playing with an injury.

Sancho late on with that opportunity and instead of shooting tries to pick out a player in a congested box!

Grealish looks our most talented midfielder since Gazza yet can't find a killer pass.

Where was DLC when Kane was surrounded by three players in the box and was almost certainly going to try and thread it through the box.

KDB was poor for me today.

I think England have some talented players yet need more time together and maybe a bit of luck