Rennes v Chelsea (CL) Tue 24th Nov 2020 17:55 GMT

Sloppy as feck in that last 15. Kept giving Rennes the ball. 

We also looked gassed out. 

That being said,  beautiful passes forward from Kova and Mount. Callum's goal was really well taken. 

Callum's impressing me this half with his willingness to track back and bursting with pace when needed. 

Edited by Deino

1 minute ago, Gol15 said:

We have done poorly in attack but we defended well, 36 y/o Silva tracking down the ball after a poor pass from Chilwell showed he's still in top shape. 

i think in that play.. Silva too made an error in stepping up.. it was quite an easy spot to see that Chilwell cant progress and will pass back..

1 minute ago, Valerie said:

I'veonly just noticed the assistent referees are wearing pink socks as well. Obviously. Duuuuhh.

Ooooh my commentator announces that after the commercial break he will reveal what talented salesperson sold them the pink socks. Cliffhanger!

😯😯😯 I didn't even notice the linesmen, are they pulled up all the way like the refs?

1 minute ago, coco said:

I'd pull Jorginho before they score, not blaming him, but we could have Kante instead of him, Rennes would not like that.

I was about to say that. Think we have lost control because of Jorginho. He’s just too slow and not good enough defensively.

Kante on, and I’d like to see Ziyech at some point too.

Just now, Jangz said:

i think in that play.. Silva too made an error in stepping up.. it was quite an easy spot to see that Chilwell cant progress and will pass back..

He could have passed to him while he was going forward to breakthrough with the ball, Chilwell lost the ball more than once in that situation actually and his through balls aren't working that well either as Werner can't get involved much.

Just now, dansubrosa said:

I was about to say that. Think we have lost control because of Jorginho. He’s just too slow and not good enough defensively.

Kante on, and I’d like to see Ziyech at some point too.

yeah.. you hardly see Jorginho cover the passing lanes always stays central due to his lack of pace... but Kante does that regularly making a huge difference.. 

4 minutes ago, Malta Blue said:

😯😯😯 I didn't even notice the linesmen, are they pulled up all the way like the refs?

I can't tell, the one on the far side has his flag in front of them, and the other onewas on screen for too short a time. Thankfully we have 45 minutes to study them!

Edited by Valerie