Sevilla v Chelsea (CL) Wed 2nd Dec 2020 20:00 GMT

27 minutes ago, The Don Antonio said:

Loving this line up. It is plain to see that our team has been overworked and due a rest. We also have to remember that we play Lampards Nemesis Bielsa on saturday and they are a bunch of road runners. I would have preferred Tomori to Christensen but all in all Gutsy line up from Frank

I’d have played the same. 

Maybe wouldn’t have played Pulisic as he’s fragile but he has to start somewhere. 

10 minutes ago, acidicleo said:

Lamps may have wanted to give rudi and co a chance with a proper keeper...

With that defense I am worried Mendy will suffer from exhaustion. 

Sevilla are not some 2 bob tinpot side they are the Europa league holders and have a really good home record. 

This is the sort of line up we should pick for Morecoume 

Edited by axman2526

1 minute ago, axman2526 said:

With that defense I am worried Mendy will suffer from exhaustion. 

Sevilla are not some 2 bob tinpot side they are the Europa league holders and have a really good home record. 

This is the sort of line up we should pick for Morecoume 

That’ll make up for the last two league games where he’s struggled to stay awake due to having f**k all to do!

1 minute ago, Munkworth said:

That’ll make up for the last two league games where he’s struggled to stay awake due to having f**k all to do!

Well you can be sure he will have lots to do tonight.

On the plus side if we see any of the ball will be nice to see Havertz link up with the front 3.

A fully rotated team, a bit ballsy put all in all the analysis above says 1st or 2nd any KO draw will be a challenge. Good thing is now the home side must be considered slightly the favorites there’s no pressure and hopefully all the moaners will ZIP IT if it’s a bad day at the stadium and not start turning on our manager 

Just now, General said:

A fully rotated team, a bit ballsy put all in all the analysis above says 1st or 2nd any KO draw will be a challenge. Good thing is now the home side must be considered slightly the favorites there’s no pressure and hopefully all the moaners will ZIP IT if it’s a bad day at the stadium and not start turning on our manager 

It’s a huge difference like playing Porto instead of Bayern. 

On 29/11/2020 at 10:02, coco said:

With Leeds to play 72 hours later we need to rest a lot of players in this game.

Werner, Abraham, Silva, Zouma, Chilwell, James, Mount, Kante all need a break.

Mendy

Azpilicueta Rudiger Christensen Emerson

Jorginho Kovacic

Havertz

CHO Giroud Pulisic

Capture.PNG

F me, spot on to the man. I totally get The need for the rotation but that lineup makes me hardly want to watch it