Chelsea v Leeds (PL) Sat 5th Dec 2020 20:00 GMT

Just now, Brutos said:

Anyone doubting Timo needs there head checked, new league in unusual circumstances and still getting up to speed yet delivering goals and assist.

Sadly most teams won't open up for his best qualities and he does need tons of chances to score.

I'm very happy with the win and 3 important points. If we will be more clinical and more aggressive in our finishing we will games with a higher score, we could easily lead 5-1 today.

Zouma paid back for his mistake, great header. Kovacic came just in time and delivered the counter attack for our 3rd goal.

Reece James is just fantastic, Kante is Kante and Mount has played much better in the second half.

Let's hope Liverpool and Spurs will lose points tomorrow. COME ON CHELS!!!

Just now, Browerkid said:

Reece James MOTM. The cross for the first goal was just a small bit of what he did today.  Great postionally and amazing 1vs1 defending !  Quickly becoming one of our best players!  

This was very easy to see from day one.. he just had to sort out his positioning.. best RB in the country..

Just now, Jangz said:

I think Reece Giroud mount Thiago Kante.. so many amazing performances..also a special shout out to Kova he looked great when he came on.. loving it..

I thought Mount had a poor first half, he improved a lot more in the second though. Kante and James were the best players on the pitch again for me.

Good 3 pts

We miss a lot, score a lot. This team will outscore most teams

13 different Premier league scorers impressive

Our magnificent Frenchmen , Giroud, Zouma and MoM Kante

Our Germans are still struggling a little to adapt to the intensity of our league...it will come

Hopefully the injuries to Ziyech and Silva aren't too serious

Top of the League

One Step Beyond

Edited by charierre
3 minutes ago, Brutos said:

Anyone doubting Timo needs there head checked, new league in unusual circumstances and still getting up to speed yet delivering goals and assist.

Doesn't take away the fact that he's missing sitters. 

Happy with his performacnes for sure, but you can't keep missing chances like that. 

1 minute ago, charierre said:

Good 3 pts

Our Germans are still struggling a little to adapt to the intensity of our league...it will come

Top of the League

One Step Beyond

Our English boys in Mount, Reece, Tammy, Chilwell aren’t have as bad either 😉

That game had late equaliser written all over it, so nice to see us get the win and put it to bed with the third goal.

Three superb team goals tonight. We didn't play well but had the quality when it mattered. Well done to Timo for persistence. Would have been easy to be selfish, but he chose to square and Pulisic obliged.

Good to beat that mob and go top. One step beyond to rub it in to dirty Leeds as well. Love it!

The great thing about Werner is that he has abilities to make up for his missing chances such as with Newcastle or today with Leeds. The player has another layer of quality that makes him special. He is multi-dimensional and versatile so his missing sitters is a temporary thing I'm sure.  He will get over it before we know it.

1 minute ago, charierre said:

Good 3 pts

Top of the League

One Step Beyond

I think werner is fine with the intensity n ol. Just needs a bit of luck. His runs have been a major part of our attacks.

But havertz is really struggling with the intensity. He needs to get a bit quicker with his thought process while receiving the ball. But yeah, he is young. Give him time.

Just now, Brutos said:

Tammy missed more chances but gets a pass 

Tammy doesn't get a pass at all, if Tammy did that in the opening 10 minutes what Werner did to Girouds header he would've been slaughtered. 

Like I said, he was good, but you can't keep missing chances like that, it's concerning. 

Great win. We keep the run going!

Werners finishing is starting to worry me a littlebit and Havertz continue to disappoint which is unfortunate. Thought Kovacic showed he's very superior to Havertz in midfield currently when they switched. Really think Kovacic needs to be in the XI going forward and think that will be the case as well.