Everton v Chelsea (PL) Sat 12th Dec 2020 20:00 GMT

coco

6 minutes ago, IliyaKrostin said:

Everton are more dominant in the midfield, Allan is killing the game so far. 

Their trio presses us well, it's not that hard to read their game. We can make it, we just need to play much better, come on them like animals.

There is no way we're going to lose today, COME ON CHELS!!!!!!!

Crikey. I'd like us to be a bit more aggressive in attacking them but i wouldn't go that far!!

7 minutes ago, Frankie8Lampard said:

Havertz hasn’t been the same since he got COVID. At this point I’d put mount on the wing even though I’m not a fan of him there.

To be honest i never saw anything from him prior to Covid. At this point in time i can't remember a premier league performance from him in a premier league game.

Just seen the Mount chance. We're going to get fck all out of this tonight

At least we are showing some fight, but I just don't know where we go from here, we have no subs that can really impact the game. The best you could probably do is swap Mount with Kai and bring on Gilmour there instead... I have no idea. What a f**king time to have 3 wingers injured, unreal the amount of bad luck we get. 

really don't understand managers these days, clearly Havertz is struggling out there  yet Frank continues to play him; do managers expect a player who has not been in the game for 45 mins to suddenly turn it around in the next 15 mins or so?