Wolves v Chelsea (PL) Tue 15th Dec 2020 18:00 GMT

Really disappointing. It’s been coming though. 
We really are in a strange run. Trying to force it and making so many mistakes at both ends. That all came from a poor cross. 
they all look so anxious. Not a single good performance against Utd, Wolves, Everton and spurs. So few changes created. 

The joys of Chelsea return. Go one up then turn to sh*t.

Did somebody once saw Werner could play anywhere across the front? I reckon Zouma would be a more effective winger. He is lost out wide. Once any other winger is fit he has to play through the middle or be benched.

I was amazed Lampard left Havertz on for as long as he did. But that said Kovacic did arguably even less than Havertz when he came on.

Two defeats in a row and we didn't even deserve zero points from them.

Just now, Slojo said:

f**k sake... I saw it coming though. 

I am sick to death of Werner and Havertz already though that's all I'm going to say, I don't want to see them two playing next game. 

We looked worse when he went off. 

Those aren't the only issues. Frank needs to take the blame for this and has to rethink the balance of our squad because its not good enough.