Arsenal v Chelsea (PL) Sat 26th Dec 2020 17:30 GMT

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

25 minutes ago, Blueborn94 said:

Deep down I knew we would loose this game, I have very little faith in frank especially in big games against top teams, the thing that concerns me is that are arsenal a top team currently? No! We create very little chances, Werner isn’t currently good enough and needs to be taken out of the team for a period of time but for some reason frank persists on playing him, I actually pray and hope arsenal don’t spank us in the second half and win 4/5-0 

My praying and hoping didn’t work....

Just now, Chelsbear said:

Imagine these performances and results under the likes of Sarri and Co. 

We all know reputation and good will are keeping Frank here at the moment. His legacy doesn't deserve the backlash these results and performances will bring but reality is we are a shambolic outfit at the moment and don't look like being able to change it. 

Chelsea comes first. 

It's getting that way now mate. Sarri gets loads of abuse on here but Sarri still won a trophy here and people forget that, he tore Arsenal a new one in the final. Although having said that, I'm glad Sarri is gone also, I didn't care for him as manager. 

But any other manager would be getting the knife right now. I can forgive bad results here and there, but this is getting ridiculous, it's only going to get worse also. We've been sh*t since the Everton game when we started having injuries. But the only player we have out now is Ziyech, is that really an excuse to play like this? Come the f**k on, this just plain isn't good enough. 

Said it right at the start of this season: Tammy and CHO are not Chelsea quality. I’m not Lampard out yet but he has to take criticism for picking players who do nothing when they feature at the expense of better options. Wouldn’t be surprised if Roman starts considering other options.

1 minute ago, EdinburghBlue said:

Are you intentionally obtuse or is it just natural for you? If you go back and read the f**king post I complained, he can’t control the ball, can’t pass it and can’t finish simple chances as he’s demonstrated for weeks.

As I said, you should maybe go back to school and study reading comprehension. 

Forget it mate. I've given up debating the same person over Werner's finishing. Can't be bothered anymore. 

Just now, Lang7 said:

Said it right at the start of this season: Tammy and CHO are not Chelsea quality. I’m not Lampard out yet but he has to take criticism for picking players who do nothing when they feature at the expense of better options. Wouldn’t be surprised if Roman starts considering other options.

I am fairly sure the clue are sounding out options now if they weren’t they would be incompetent 

10 minutes ago, driller97 said:

Why is he starting over Giroud then? And over Werner

Tammy can't even hold the ball for 2seconds... and when he does, his to slowand loose it... i can't believe what the f**k im seeing at the moment from Chelsea... it's a disgrace... Chelsea should play a division under the BPL

3-0 and can't change tactic. At the end of the match the score will be 5-0.

Someone needsto take charge of the dressing room, and tell these pathetic players that this is not sundag league...this is BPL, and here you need to bleedfor your jersey, if not it's bye! get the f**k out og this club.

Let's have another 30 mins of mediocrity, huff and puff for a bit.  All being well I think we'll register a shot on target by the 87th minute.

Think I've seen this game before.  Ones that come to mind since start of last season

- 2019/20 United, West Ham, Everton, Bournemouth, Southampton, Brighton, Newcastle, Arsenal, United, West Ham, Sheffield Utd
- 2020/21 - West Brom, Southampton, United (created nothing), Everton, Wolves, Arsenal

Same lethargic pathetic effort.  What have we become.  sh*t crosses, no one in there, but at least Kante makes the run.  We were better when it was 11 individuals who didn't know one another and just played football.  We have no discernable style this season beyond sideways across the defense. 

I'm appalled.  Managers have been fired for less.  They aren't motivated.  Post game though Lampard can stress we know the mistakes, we knew it would be dangerous, and we'll work hard in training.  

4 minutes ago, BluesPower said:

I don't think any line-up or subs would have made a difference, this was just the Gooners day.

That Smith Rowe kid especially makes us look silly going through the midfield.  

Rubbish...a motivated, well organised, well trained Chelsea team would have torn this makeshift team to pieces...